My husband and I have made it a habit to make specific New Years Resolutions every single year. We like to break our goals into 4 categories.
This way we cover all of the areas that are important to us. Resolutions are hard to keep. But that is the only way we really get better. I hope that you learned something from 2008 because isn’t that what life is all about? Learning from our triumphs and mistakes. Making the life changes that are necessary to grow and change into something better than we were before.
Here at burbmom.net, we want to encourage you to sit down and make some goals for 2009. And we want you to share them with us…so we can help you get there. We also want to reward you for your goal-setting! Yes, I said REWARD….
- One Random Winner will win a $50 Gift Card to Target
- One Random Winner will win a $25 Restaurant Gift Card
- We are also accepting additional prizes in this giveaway from local businesses – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a prize to contribute.
Winners will be chosen at random. There are a few ways to earn entries toward the drawing:
- 1 Entry for leaving a comment here with one of your 2009 goals
- 5 Entries for writing a post on your own blog about your 2009 goals and including a link to burbmom.net in the post
- 10 Entries for sending out an email to your friends about this drawing (just include email@example.com in your contact list)
Have fun with this!!
Shauna writes rambles on about life stuff on her personal blog: Blah Blah Blog.
Winners will be drawn on January 31, 2008. Anyone can participate – you do not have to be a ‘burb resident for this Giveaway.