St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner, and this Leprechaun Cookie Bark is the PERFECT treat to make with your kiddos!
Leprechaun Cookie Bark
This post contains affiliate links.
It is super-yummy… I could seriously eat a whole bowl of this by myself. I may have had a few too many pieces when I made this for my own family…
Source: Your Homebased Mom
- 1 pkg Thin Mints, crushed
- Thin Pretzel Sticks
- Green and Brown M&Ms
- 1 bag milk chocolate candy melts, melted
- Shamrock Sprinkles
- White chocolate candy melts, melted
Don’t have any Girl Scout cookies on hand? You could substitute mint Oreos for the Thin Mints.
Melt the milk chocolate candy melts, and spread the mixture evenly with a spatula. Sprinkle the shamrock sprinkles and reserved M&Ms on top.
Drizzle with melted white chocolate candy melts.
Allow the cookie bark to harden, and then break into pieces to serve.
More Delicious Bark Recipes
- Cookies and Cream Funfetti Bark
- 25 Delicious Chocolate Bark Recipes
- Homemade Halloween Bark
- Valentine’s Day Bark Candy Recipe
- Cookies n’ Cream Funfetti Bark
More St. Patrick’s Day Fun!
- 5 Classic Irish Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day
- Green St. Patrick’s Day Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Edible Rainbow Craft: A Healthy St. Patrick’s Day Snack
- Handprint Leprechaun Craft for St. Patrick’s Day
- 20 Yummy St. Patrick’s Day Desserts
- Over 100 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts and Activities
- Shamrock Eggs Recipe (Fun St. Patrick’s Day Food!)
- 25 Yummy St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
What is your favorite St. Patrick’s Day treat? Comment below!