Thanksgiving is just a few short weeks away and if you’re trying to plan out your feast, I have an idea that’ll make it a whole lot easier!
Did you know that Costco sells an entire Thanksgiving feast that will feed your entire family? It’s true!
There is a catch though – you need to pre-order it ahead of Thanksgiving.
According to the Costco website:
A complete, easy-to-make Holiday or Family meal in a box that serves 8-10. Make a memorable dinner for your next get-together or send this gourmet meal as a fantastic gift. No Work Needed – Turkey Breast is Delivered Pre-Seasoned in an Oven-Ready Cooking Bag. Comes with an Insert Card Featuring Useful Preparation Instructions and Cooking Tips
It comes delivered to your home with cold packs and overnight shipping.
The Costco Thanksgiving Dinner includes:
- ) 5 lb. Antibiotic-Free Turkey Breast Roast Pre-Seasoned in Cooking Bag
- (2) 2 lb. Crème Fresh Mashed Potatoes
- (2) 2 lb. Traditional Stuffing (Old Fashioned)
- (2) 2 lb. Brussel Sprouts Casserole
- (2) 1 lb. Green Beans Almondine
- (2) Cranberry, Apple, Orange Relish
- (2) Turkey Gravy
- (1) 10 Inch Pumpkin Pie (Baked)
- (1) 10 Inch Apple Pie (Unbaked)
With this Thanksgiving dinner, you get everything you need for the perfect holiday feast.
Simply heat, slice and serve!