You Can Get Minecraft Ice Cream That You Can Sink your Pickaxe Into
Have a Minecraft fan at home? How about an ice cream fan?
Well, guess what? Minecraft ice cream exists! It’s something you’ll be able to sink your pickaxe into!
I don’t know about you, but I have kids that would love to have this Minecraft ice cream!
Now, unfortunately, you cannot get this in-stores. It is only sold online.
The company N!cks sells this exclusively and it comes in 4 flavors:
- Cake Blocka
- Enchanted Äpple Pie
- Emerald Minta
- Peanöt Choklad Glowdust
Plus, if you order the bundle, you get a free additional flavor called Triple Choklad Kräm.
Nick’s and Minecraft both celebrate building an ideal world. Ja, a world where your favorite sweet treats aren’t bad for you! Forget about calories, sugars, or fats and just lose yourself in the pure joy of mining for delicious peanöt butter cups, nuggets of emerald peppermint chips, and even tasty bits of apple pie!
Even though these are ice creams, they are healthier ice creams.
So, fun flavors, fun design and a healthier alternative to other ice creams. Sounds like a win to me!
You can order the Minecraft Ice Creams from N!CKS online here. The bundle (5 ice creams) will run you just under $40.
More Minecraft Fun:
- Minecraft: Education Edition Is Now Available For FREE
- This Class In Japan Had A Minecraft Graduation And I Love It
- Minecraft Is Releasing A New Game Like Pokemon Go
- Toilet Roll Minecraft Activity – Meet The Creeper!
- The Best Minecraft Parodies
- Printable Minecraft Apps – Play In 3D!
- Make A Minecraft Creeper T-Shirt