Father’s Day is nearing and if you’re not sure what to get dad, I have the perfect idea!
Head to your local Dairy Queen and pick up dad a Father’s Day cake that is as sweet as he is!!
Dairy Queen is selling Father’s Day cakes that features their famous fudge and crunch center surrounded by vanilla and chocolate soft serve and topped with a Father’s Day design.
There are also 3 different designs to choose from including a teal design that says Happy Father’s Day:
And two designs in different colors that say #1 Dad.
The cakes also come in different sizes depending on how many people you’ll need to feed.
Keep i mind, if you do want a DQ cake for dad, you need to call ahead and make sure your local DQ has some.
You can also place an order line just know, they typically require a 2 day lead time to make it happen.
I don’t know about you, but I certainly know the dads in my life would love these cakes for Father’s Day.
Want More Dairy Queen News? Check out:
- Dairy Queen Has A New Cotton Candy Dipped Cone
- How to Get A Dairy Queen Cone Covered in Sprinkles
- You can get a Dairy Queen Cherry Dipped Cone
- Check out these DIY Cupcake Kits from Dairy Queen
- Dairy Queen’s Summer Menu Is Here
- I can’t wait to try this new Dairy Queen Slush