What is better than ice cream stuffed with cookie pieces? Nothing, I say!
Whether you agree or not, you are going to want to make a mad dash to your nearest Dairy Queen because starting today, they have a new Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Blizzard!
For the first time ever, the two beloved brands have come together to create the dessert mashup of your dreams.
Featuring soft-baked Nestlé Toll House cookie pieces with a fresh-from-the-oven taste, mini morsels and creamy DQ soft serve, this July Blizzard of the Month is the ultimate summer treat.
Starting today, the Blizzard will be available at participating DQ locations nationwide for a limited time. So, you’ll want to hurry in and give this treat a taste before it’s gone!
Want More Dairy Queen News? Check out:
- Dairy Queen Has A New Cotton Candy Dipped Cone
- How to Get A Dairy Queen Cone Covered in Sprinkles
- You can get a Dairy Queen Cherry Dipped Cone
- Check out these DIY Cupcake Kits from Dairy Queen
- Dairy Queen’s Summer Menu Is Here
- I can’t wait to try this new Dairy Queen Slush