Do your kids struggle to stay organized? Are important assignments hard to remember for them? Or are you simply looking for a creative way to remember birthdays?
Even if they don’t, having a calendar is perfect for everyone, kids and adults alike. That’s why we’ve got a free printable calendar for kids 2021!
Free Printable Calendar For Kids 2021
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December – this calendar has all the months. Younger kids will be able to practice their months, days of the week, and numbers too.
The most exciting thing about this calendar is that it’s b&w – so your kid can pick their favorite colors to make it look exactly how they want it to.
So they get a creative coloring activity and a useful resource to remember dates, in one single printable. Score!
This free printable calendar is so easy to make and doesn’t require a lot of supplies: some crayons, markers, coloring pencils, glitters, and whatever else you may have at home to decorate it.
You can put some stickers, stamps, ribbons – whatever floats your boat.
If possible, we recommend laminating each page so it will last longer. Otherwise, you can paste them on a piece of cardboard too.
Need coloring supplies? Here are some great values:
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
You can find LOADS of super fun coloring pages for kids & adults here. Have fun!
More calendar fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Build every month of the year with this LEGO calendar
- We have an-activity-a-day calendar to keep busy in the summertime
- The Mayans had a special calendar they used to predict the end of the world!
- Make your own DIY chalk calendar