It’s a right of passage for any parent to have to join in playing restaurant with their kids, and it’s always an interesting experience to say the least.
One dad, Christopher Kyle, has been enjoying with his 18-month old daughter, Ava, and decided that he definitely needed to share a review of Ava’s Restaurant.
Kyle talks about how he wanted to support a Black Owned Business for lunch, so he headed off to “Ava’s Kitchen.
He writes, “So I tried to support another Black Owned Business for lunch today. It’s called Ava’s Kitchen, just opened end of April. It’s a very clean establishment, but whewww let me tell you about this owner.”
Apparently, little Miss Ava is quite the chef and definitely the boss of her establishment. Kyle continues, “First off, I asked why there are balloons on my chair, and it’s not my birthday? She talm’bout, mind yah business; those are Mommy’s. I been waiting on my order to get done for 45 minutes, and I’m the only customer here. She was making good progress at first, then she stopped for 20 minutes to go watch Paw Patrol.”
Thankfully, the chef is super adorable, so maybe Ava’s Kitchen will get another chance with Kyle. “Overall the customer service could be better, but the cook is a cutie; so I’ll give her another chance. Let’s not give up on Black businesses so fast after one mistake.”
It does look like Ava’s Kitchen is staying in business, as Kyle as shared more photos from the “restaurant” on his Facebook and Instagram. We can’t wait to read the rest of the reviews.
OTHER COOL THINGS KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Try these crafts in 5 min!
- Check out our favorite halloween games.
- Make edible playdough
- Create your own homemade bubbles.
- Kids love dinosaur crafts! RAWR.
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Check out these LEGO organizer ideas so your kids can get back to playing!
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kids summer reading challenge.
- Try these easy cookie recipes with few ingredients.
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Coloring is fun! Especially with our Fortnite coloring pages.
- Check out these activities perfect for two-year-olds and three-year-olds!