We do crafts every day in our house. Not only do the kids love to use their imagination to create something new, but it also gives me a chance to get something done around the house. These art kits make craft time super easy, as they include everything your child needs to get a project done.
Paint & Coloring Sets
Created by Me sets from Melissa and Doug: Before the kids start to paint, they first have to assemble the toy, such as a monster truck and train.
Rock Painting Art Kit: This craft kit not only includes the paint for rocks, but it also includes 10 rocks as well as other fun crafting supplies — including googly eyes and stickers — to make your kiddo’s rock creations extra special.
Sticker Art Kits
Mosaic Art Kit: Kiddos can create mosaic art without glue, because this set from Alex comes with 984 colorful photo stickers
Emoji Window Art: Delight your neighbor’s with emoji window art; this set comes with window stickers as well as paints.
Stained Glass Made Easy: Another way to decorate your windows is with this stained glass sticker set.
Glitter Art Kits Without the Mess
Glitter Dots Key Chains: Using glitter dots (far less mess than loose glitter) and beads, kids can create their own personal keychains. The set comes with three keychains.
Mess Free Glitter Sets: Melissa & Doug offers a variety of mess-free glitter packages. Kids can create things like crowns and bracelets, dinosaurs, and more using glitter sheets that only adhere to stickers!
Foster their Imagination with these Art Kits
Mess-free coloring books: Color Wonder markers (like these) only show up on Wonder paper, which means no messy marker! The art kit comes with both the magic paper and magic markers. Bonus: your kids will marvel at the magic!
Blank comic book: With 150 pages of comic book templates, this 8.5 x 11 blank comic book will inspire your kid’s writing and art.
Scratch Art Kits: Using a stylus, kids can scratch off a black matte coating to expose the hidden rainbow glitter underneath. With 150 pages in this Purple Ladybug set, there’s oodles of creative possibilities.
Stamp a Scene: Whether your kiddo wants to create a fairy scene or a forest setting, chances are there’s a stamp set for them. Kits come with stamps and ink pad.
String Art: Create creatures – like unicorns – out of string. With no nails or needles, this project is also safe for younger kiddos. Bonus: some packs come with glitter stickers.
The only question now is: which art kit will you start with?
FOR MORE STUCK AT HOME RESOURCES:
- Join one of your kids’ favorite authors or illustrators for online story time!
- Travel the world from your couch with this list of 40+ virtual field trips.
- A dozen moms shared how they are keeping sane with a schedule for school at home.
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- Get kids off technology and back to basics with learning worksheets you can print at home!
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- This gigantic list of subscriptions from education companies will help get your home learning off the ground.
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- 5 minute crafts are saving my bacon right now — so easy!
- Impress your “students” with fun facts for kids!