As a mom that potty trained boys, I can say this new potty training target for boys is complete genius!
Gadgets that make life easier are a beautiful thing especially when it comes to parenting. Recently, a new gadget was released to help with potty-training and moms are going crazy over it!
If potty-training is on your mind (and all over your bathroom floor) right now, this might just be for you.
This article contains affiliate links.
Potty Training Target for Boys
Introducing the Toddler Target.
The Toddler Target is a device that offers to make potty training a dream!
No mess, no stress, easy and fun for all ages!
Make Potty Training a Game
Designed to help your toddler with his aim game, Toddler Target is the latest in potty training tech for day or night.
Offering a fully adjustable design to fit any toilet. It is durable and made of high quality materials that will withstand any surface cleaning agent!
Potty Training Target Features
- Comes with high quality batteries already installed, easy to remove and change if needed.
- It offers an additional nightlight feature with a brilliant glow day or night!
- Motion activated bullseye illuminated laser beam
- Unit mounts to the seat
- Easy to install – just wipe the surface with an alcohol wipe and then stick with included sticker
- 30 Day guarantee
One of the many benefits of the Toddler Target is the opportunity for your child to independently use the Toddler Target without your required supervision!
The Toddler Target will keep your toilet seat pee-free for the whole family to enjoy!!
Sounds amazing, right?
Moms are going crazy over this!
One Mom left an Amazon review saying:
“Im just overwhelmed with joy because this target works and I do not have to scrub any extra walls floors or pants! You better believe I’m getting one for every darn bathroom in my house!”–Mom from Amazon
Another mom left a review saying:
“I was tired of my bathroom smelling like urine all the time, due to my 9 year-old son who had trouble focusing on the direction of his stream. I came across this product and figured I would give it a shot. Well, its been about three months and I am happy to announce that the bathroom is smelling fresh and clean! “–Mom on Amazon
What a brilliant product!
As a mom to 2 boys myself, I surely wish I had this device when I was potty training them. It would have made for lots of pee-free cleaning moments!
You can snag one on Amazon here.
MORE POTTY TIPS, TRICKS & ADVICE
- Grab this really cool toilet step stool to make it easier for kids to use the potty!
- Toilet training? Get a Mickey Mouse Phone call!
- What to do when your child is scared of the potty.
- Toddler potty training tips from moms who have survived it!
- Portable potty cup for kids can be soooo helpful when you have to be in the car for a long time.
- What to do when your child is bedwetting after potty trained.
- Help for potty training special needs.
- Grab this target potty training…genius!
- How to potty train a reluctant and strong willed child.
- 5 SIGNS OF POTTY TRAINING READINESS
- And finally what to do when your 3 year old won’t potty train.
What do you think of the potty training target?