This bacon-twist on a Mexican restaurant classic is easy to make and easy to enjoy. Bake and eat with your own guacamole or make Holly’s Easy Guac That You Can Live On (linked below) while your chips bake in the oven. It’s as simple as buying bacon, cutting up bacon, and heating in the oven. After cooling for 10-15 minutes, this kid-friendly snack will be an instant winner for the whole family.
Ingredients for Beggin Chips
- 1 lb Bacon (preferably Thick Cut) –
- Baking sheet
- Parchment Paper
Directions for Beggin Chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut bacon strips into 1 1/2 – 2 inch pieces. Line bacon on parchment paper (be sure to leave space in between chips).
- Remove from oven and cool for 10-15 minutes.
Cook time: 15-20 minutes