This bacon twist on a Mexican restaurant classic chips is easy to make and easy to enjoy. Bake and eat your own guacamole while your chips bake in the oven.
let’s make beggin chips with guacamole recipe
It’s as simple as buying bacon, cutting up bacon, and heating in the oven. After cooling for 10-15 minutes, this kid-friendly snack will be an instant winner for the whole family.
This article contains affiliate links.
Ingredients for YUMMY Beggin Recipe
- 1 lb Bacon (preferably Thick Cut) –
- Baking sheet
- Parchment Paper
Directions for Bacon Chips Recipe
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Cut bacon strips into 1 1/2 – 2 inch pieces.
Line bacon on parchment paper (be sure to leave space in between chips).
Bake the bacon strips for 20 minutes until crisp.
Remove from oven and cool for 10-15 minutes. Gobble them up!
- 1 lb Bacon
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- The oven should be preheated at 400F.
- Put parchment paper on the baking sheet.
- Make some bacon strips about 2 inches long.
- Put the bacon strips on the parchment paper, leaving enough space between the chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down before serving with guacamole!
THIs Yummy bacon chips is perfect for guacamole
- Since this yummy bacon chips recipe is perfect for guacamole, you can try Holly’s best guacamole recipe that will go with your bacon chips!
Have you tried this yummy bacon chips recipe with your favorite guacamole? How did it turn out?