Pretzels are the ultimate snack and these 5 Easy and Delicious Pretzel Recipes take the cake! They’re all kid-friendly too!
Fantastic and fun pretzel recipes
Since pretzels are so tasty, we can’t stop making a list of recipes that you can enjoy with your little ones. Take a look at our list and have fun making great food and memories with your family!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Aunt Kay’s Yummy Pretzel Trash Mix Recipe
The name may suggest “trash”, but it’s actually GOLD! I love this simple recipe mix, it’s so easy to make and so handy as a snack!
Ingredients Needed To Make Aunt Kay’s Yummy Pretzel Trash Mix:
- 1/2 large box Original Cheez-It Crackers
- 5 1/2 cups Wheat Chex
- 3 cups Plain Cheerios
- 5 1/2 cups Rice Chex
- 3/4 bag Pretzel Sticks
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 3 sticks Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Salt
- 4 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
One snack that tastes much better with pretzels is Aunt Kay’s Trash Mix, from Burnt Macaroni! This is the ultimate trail mix recipe!
2. Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pretzels
Chocolate chip cookies are yummy but common. Infuse the recipe with pretzels and be amazed by its additional yumminess! And oh, it’s pretty crisp too.
Ingredients Needed To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies With Pretzels:
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 cup Dutch Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Sea Salt for the top
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- A cup of Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- A cup of Pretzels, chopped
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies With Pretzels:
- First, preheat the oven to 350°, and line a baking sheet with a liner or parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- With a hand mixer, mix the butter, sugar, and brown sugar together. Add eggs (one at a time) then the vanilla, and continue mixing.
- Next, add the flour mixture, and continue beating until combined.
- Fold in the crushed pretzels and chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop up the dough. Roll the dough, press down on the liner, and sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
3. Yummy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels Recipe
It’s very easy to make yummy this cinnamon sugar pretzels recipe. I love how simple it is, and my kids love it too. Grab the ingredients then check the link to find out!
Ingredients Needed To Make Yummy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels Recipe:
These are some of my favorite ways to eat pretzels! Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels recipe will help jazz up your afternoon snack.
4. Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie
A pie with pretzels is rare to find. So just make your own! Your kids will be impressed with this fantastic pretzel recipe!
Ingredients Needed To Make Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie:
- 1 package Cream Cheese (8 oz), softened
- Pre-made Oreo Cookie crust
- 1 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Reese’s Minis
- 1 cup Pretzels, chopped
- A cup of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
How To Make Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie:
- Start by beating the cream cheese and peanut butter, with a stand mixer, until smooth.
- Next, add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract, and then mix.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until peaks form. Fold half of this mixture into the peanut butter mixture.
- Then, add the remaining whipped cream.
- Pour into the crust.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Reese’s Minis, chocolate chips, and pretzels.
- Sprinkle on top of pie, and then put in the refrigerator for 2 hours, serve cold.
5. Cute Apple Ladybug Treats
Let the kids be creative by making these cure ladybug treats. Pretzels as antennas look so cute and yummy!
Ingredients Needed To Make Cute Apple Ladybug Treats:
Here’s another great idea for pretzels! Younger kids will love these Apple Ladybug Treats! It’s so simple to make with items you most likely already have at home!
More Yummy sweets to make with your kiddos
- Yummy Muffins Recipe
- No-Bake Church Window Cookies Recipe
- Easy No Bake Breakfast Balls Recipe Great for a Quick Healthy Meal
- Easy No Bake Bats & Mummies Dessert Perfect for Halloween
- Yummy Dairy Free Pasta Bake Recipe
- No-Bake Peppermint Pudding Pie
- Simple No-Bake Mini Raspberry Lemon Pies Recipe
Have you ever baked or cooked something yummy with pretzels? Comment below!