Pretzels are the ultimate snack and these 5 Easy and Delicious Pretzel Recipes take the cake!
5 Easy and Delicious Pretzel Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
Aunt Kay’s Pretzel Trash Mix Recipe
- 1/2 large box Original Cheez-It Crackers
- 5 1/2 cups Wheat Chex
- 3 cups Plain Cheerios
- 5 1/2 cups Rice Chex
- 3/4 bag Pretzel Sticks
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 3 sticks Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Salt
- 4 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
One snack that tastes much better with pretzels is Aunt Kay’s Trash Mix, from Burnt Macaroni! This is the ultimate trail mix recipe!
Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pretzels
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 cup Dutch Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Sea Salt for the top
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- A cup of Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- A cup of Pretzels, chopped
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- First, preheat the oven to 350°, and line a baking sheet with a liner or parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- With a hand mixer, mix the butter, sugar, and brown sugar together. Add eggs (one at a time) then the vanilla, and continue mixing.
- Next, add the flour mixture, and continue beating until combined.
- Fold in the crushed pretzels and chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop up the dough. Roll the dough, press down on the liner, and sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels Recipe
These are one of my favorite ways to eat pretzels! Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels recipe will help jazz up your afternoon snack.
Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie
- 1 package Cream Cheese (8 oz), softened
- Pre-made Oreo Cookie crust
- 1 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Reese’s Minis
- 1 cup Pretzels, chopped
- A cup of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Start by beating the cream cheese and peanut butter, with a stand mixer, until smooth.
- Next, add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract, and then mix.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until peaks form. Fold half of this mixture into the peanut butter mixture.
- Then, add the remaining whipped cream.
- Pour into the crust.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Reese’s Minis, chocolate chips, and pretzels.
- Sprinkle on top of pie, and then put in the refrigerator for 2 hours, serve cold.
Apple Ladybug Treats
Here’s another great idea for pretzels! Younger kids will love this Apple Ladybug Treats! It’s so simple to make with items you most likely already have at home!
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
One of our favorite parts of cooking, is playing with new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our must-have items, which would also make wonderful holiday gifts for the foodies on your list!
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Have you ever baked or cooked something yummy with pretzels? Comment below!