Let’s get messy! Â These activities look like so much fun and your kids will love making a mess without getting in trouble.
Everyone loves the chance to be a fun parent now and again, so if you’re looking for something fun to do this weekend, maybe consider getting a little messy with these kidsÂ inspired by In The Playroom.
10 Fun Ideas for Messy Play
1. Â Oilcloth is a really great thing to have around specifically for messy play. Â You can get really creative with this and paint on it, play with shaving cream, water. Â Anything goes!
2. Â Let them drive their toys cars and trucks through paint and onto paper for some cool looking art.
3. Â Moon dough is a fun medium to play with and explore new textures. Â It’s fun to create and get messy with!
4. Â Paint on a canvas by using old marbles or balls. Â Place paint and a canvas inside a box and roll the balls around to paint.
5. Â Make a squishy sensory bin to explore by adding GelliBaff powder to water. Â This is fun for all age groups.
7. Â Do your kids love Finding Nemo? Â If so, they’ll love this Nemo water play idea. Â You can also add in any other items from the sea!
8. Â Create a rice sensory bin that they can dig in. Â Let them come up with things they want to add in and turn a simple bin of rice into something amazing.
9. Â Let them in the kitchen and make their very own playdough. Â This is the perfect messy activity because it’s edible, meaning they can lick the mess right off their hands!
10. Â Bring out your inner artist and create something with paper mache like a bowl or a mask.