In my house, cleaning the dining room is a fun family affair. One of our favorite ways to clean the floors is sock mopping!
Steps For Sock Mopping With Your Kids:
- Remove the table from the room (Okay, you don’t have to do this part, but it will give you more room to slip and slide!)
- Sweep the floors… then sweep them again. (You could even use dry socks for this!)
- Fill a shallow pan with soapy water.
- Put on some of tall socks. We picked ours up at the dollar store specifically for this, but you could just use old socks instead.
- …and have fun stomping and sliding!
My oldest daughter was great at spot scrubbing the floor with her feet. While my youngest liked splashing and making a mess. Both ways are a fun way to clean!Powered by Sidelines