For this week, we are moving to the Office/Homeschool/Homework area! Here are some great tips to think about:
When I have a system that works for a particular area, I will share it hereâ€¦ But I am ALWAYS open to new ideas so if you guys have a great system that works for you for any of these areas in your home please send me links to pictures, or leave a comment with your genius in my comments section.
Things I try to remember when decluttering:
- Be as brutal as I can be.
- Things that are broken and/or don’t work should be tossed.
- Make lists of things that are needed and be patient with filling those needs.
- Try to be honest with the difference between needs and wants. Don’t declutter just to bring a bunch more in.
- For at least a week, try to make do… sometimes I am amazed at what I find that will fill the void just by decluttering another space!
Office declutter challenge for this week (one for each day):
1. School books and projects
2. Art supplies (stored ones, too)
3. Supplies (binders, paper, stored packing materials, shipping stuff, etc)
4. Finished work
7. Craft ideas