If you’re looking for the best Valentine’s cards for kids, you’ve come to the right place. These cards are so much fun!
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, it’s time to get prepared. From school parties to the perfect Valentine’s Cards, get ahead of the mad rush to the card section by checking out these unique Valentine’s Cards for Kids online!
The links in this post are affiliate links to Amazon.
Valentine’s Cards for Kids
- The best Valentine’s Day cards are those that contain something fun you can do. These Scratch-Off Jokes Valentine Card contain fun and silly jokes for kids to see once they scratch off the cards!
- Temporary tattoos may be a parent’s worst enemy, but your child will beg you to be the kid that has tattoos with their valentines! These Temporary Tattoo Cards have valentines that come with temporary tattoos, great for a boy or a girl.
- Paper airplanes are always fun! So these Paper Airplane Valentine cards are sure to be a hit. Once you’ve read the valentine, all you have to do is fold them up and watch them soar!
- Kids love Frozen! These Frozen Valentine cards will be coveted by any fan of the popular Disney movie.
- It’s definitely fun to get candy with your valentine, but what if your valentine smelled like candy?! These Scratch and Sniff Valentine cards are perfect to pass out with a little piece of chocolate.
- With the popular Pokemon Go app out this past summer, children will love to receive these fun Pokemon Valentine with Tattoos. Not only are there different Pokemon creatures on each card, but your child can give a tattoo with them as well!
- Cootie Catchers seem to be a timeless activity in the world of elementary school, and these Cootie Catcher Valentine cards are such a creative way to give valentines. There are four fun styles that any kid will love!
Unique Valentines Cards
- Every boy (or girl) will love to give out these awesome Dinosaur Scented Valentine cards. They feature different dinosaurs and smell like grapes!
- Emojis are a hot topic with children, and your child will love to be in style with these fun Emoji Valentine with Bracelet cards. Not only is there a phone themed emoji card, but they come with emoji bracelets as well! There is no doubt your child will want to keep one for themselves.
- Star Wars is always a hit. Your child will love to give out these Star Wars Valentine with Pencils. They come with pencils too if you want to give something other than candy out!
FREE Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
Download these adorable cards and Lunchbox notes right now! Don’t forget to tape or tie a few crayons to each card as a special gift!
Valentine’s Day can be a snap with this “best of” list. These cards are unique and fun, just like your kids! Tell us what your kids think of these cards in the comments!