Do you have a foodie on your shopping list this year? I love getting and giving gifts for the kitchen or gifts that make my cooking a little bit easier. If you are looking for gifts like this, here are The Best Holiday Gifts for the Foodie in Your Life!
These gift ideas are not necessarily only for foodies but could be for people who are hard to buy for! We all love unique gift ideas and this list includes a few great ones!
Here’s a look at some of our favs….
- Folding Portable BBQ Grill with Carrier – $47.99 + Free Shipping
- BBQ Chef’s Barbeque Apron & Tools – $41.99 + Free Shipping
- Insulated Backpack Cooler – $42.99 + Free Shipping
And a few more….
- Sunset Wine Tote for 2 – $42.99 + Free Shipping
- Best Dad in the Galaxy Mug – $18.99 + Free Shipping
- Family Food Live Apron – $34.99 + Free Shipping
Over time we have also created a list of our favorite products we use on Family Food Live. These also make great gift ideas for the foodie in your life (affiliate links)
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Peel
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- Garlic Press
Still looking for more gift ideas? Here are some to choose from: