This zucchini mexican pizza is super easy to make and who doesn’t love pizza? We love this meal from this subscription meal plan service, and if you sign up, use the code KAB20 for 20% off your entire order.
Ingredients for Zucchini Mexican Pizza
- 1 medium – zucchini
- 1 cup – cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium – bell pepper, orange
- 15 ounce – pinto beans, canned
- 4 medium – tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup – cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions for Zucchini Mexican Pizza
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Chop zucchini and tomatoes or cut into thin slices; thinly slice bell pepper.
- Drain and rinse beans, and place into a food processor to puree. Spread puree onto each tortilla, then add vegetables and cheese.
- Place pizzas onto a cookie sheet and bake for 5-6 minutes or until cheese has melted and tortillas begin to crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine yogurt and blueberries.
- Serve pizzas with fruit and yogurt on the side.
We love this meal from this subscription meal plan service, and if you sign up, use the code KAB20 for 20% off your entire order.