Check out these non messy crafts to do at home!
Getting messy is great. It’s so much fun to dig in the dirt and stick your fingers in paint. But sometimes we are in need of activities for kids that aren’t messy at all and that is OK. If you’re looking for that type of thing, we have some fun projects for you. None of these have any mess at all!
13 No-Mess Activities for Kids
- This mess-free finger painting activity is a lot of fun. Kids just love playing with this.
- Quickly make your own indoor ring toss game! This is a great rainy day activity. via Love and Marriage
- Make a super cool monster with paint and markers and virtually no mess!
- Splatter painting sounds messy, I know, but it isn’t! Plus, kids have a great time. via Sunny Day Family
Non-Messy Crafts to Do at Home
- Make these spin art hearts with paint and a salad spinner. The paint goes on the paper without ever touching it. via Meri Cherry
- We love to make and play with sensory bags. Here is a huge list of ways to make them!
- This magnet learning center keeps kids engaged for hours. So fun!! via Left Brain Craft Brain
- Scribble art is a great boredom buster, it’s not messy at all and is super easy to do. via Fireflies and Mudpies
- Try rainbow painting with a ball! Put paper in a box, add paint and roll a ball around inside for a fun design. via Mac N Taters
- Learn about mixing colors to create new ones with this color mixing bottle. via Still Playing School
- Make an origami crown with paper and tape. This is a wonderful quiet time activity. via Cutting Tiny Bites
- These goo bags are squishy and fun for little hands to play with. via Hello Bee
- Get kids up and moving on a rainy day with this printable moving game. via I Heart Naptime
We hope you love these non messy crafts as much as we do! Tell us, what are your favorite no mess crafts for kids?