Move over Santa, we love all things The Grinch. From Grinch crafts to Grinch treats to Grinch decorations to Grinch treats, we have them all! Kids of all ages will love making, playing and eating Grinch themed ideas at a Grinch party or just because the Grinch is fun.
This article contains affiliate links.
Grinch Stuff We Love
How The Grinch Stole Christmas is of course one of our most favorite holiday movies and so are these Grinch crafts! We love the book, too. The story behind it is lovely and of course, who doesn’t just love Whoville?
Here are our favorite Grinch Crafts & Grinch Treats all inspired by the lovable, green Grinch…
…well, loveable after he had a change of heart!
Best Grinch Crafts
1. Paper Plate Grinch Craft
Make a paper plate Grinch with paint and construction paper. via I Heart Crafty Things
2. Grinch Handprint Art
Paint your kids hand green to make this adorable handprint Grinch. via Kids Soup
3. Construction Paper Grinch Craft
Build your own Grinch with this construction paper cut out activity for kids. via A Turtle’s Life for Me
4. Cindy Lou Hair-Do Idea
Here is an amazing tutorial to do your own Cindy Lou Who hair! This is so fun. via Super Coupon Lady
5. Grinch Handprint Card Art
Download this free printable handprint card and let your kids give them out to family and friends! via I Heart Arts N Crafts
6. DIY Mini Grinch Craft from Paper Roll
Make your own mini Grinch from a recycled toilet paper roll. via Crafts by Courtney
7. Tissue Paper Grinch Craft
This tissue paper art inspired by the Grinch is super adorable and easy for kids to make. via Eighteen 25
8. How To Draw The Grinch
Use this template to learn how to draw the Grinch. via Art Projects For Kids
DIY Grinch Decorations
9. Grinch Ornaments You Can Make
This simple Grinch ornament is a fun craft project that’s easy to make. via Buggy and Buddy
10. DIY Clay Grinch Handprint Ornament
Make a clay Grinch handprint ornament to adorn your tree. via Midget Momma
11. Grinch Ornaments Craft
Make this fun Grinch ornament filled with M&Ms – yum! via Jo Lynne Shane
Grinch Party Ideas & Grinch Activities
12. Homemade Grinch Slime
Your kids will love playing with this Grinch inspired slime! via Little Bins for Little Hands
13. Pin The Heart On The Grinch Game for Your Party
Play pin the heart on the Grinch for a fun holiday activity kids will adore. via Twin Dragon Fly Designs
Crafting Supplies We Recommend for Grinch Ideas
- Crayola Washable Bright Fingerpaint – this finger paint is great to use for crafts! Plus, the colors don’t stain.
- Elmer’s Liquid Glitter Glue – if you’re making slime this glue is perfect. It’s glittery and easy to wash!
- Twistable Colored Pencils – these pencils are awesome for kids. They don’t require sharpening and last a while!
Grinch Treats & Grinch Snacks
14. Grinch Punch Recipe
Kids will get a kick out of this Grinch Punch. It’s fruit, fizzy, incredibly green, and has a red sugar rim. via Simplistically Living
15. Grinch Pretzel Bites Idea
These Grinch inspired pretzel bites are so yummy! These are so easy to make and just involve candy melts and heart sprinkles…and pretzels of course. via Two Sisters Crafting
16. Grinch Kabobs Make the Perfect Grinch Food
These Grinch kabobs are made with your favorite fruits and would be a fun holiday snack. They are super healthy with a single marshmallow on top. via Raining Hot Coupons
17. Grinch Juice Recipe
The perfect drink for a holiday party would be this festive Grinch juice! It’s citrusy, sweet, with a hint of vanilla and almond, yum! via Sandy Toes and Popsicles
18. Homemade Grinch Cookies
I love these Grinch cookies made from cake mix. Cake mix makes cookies incredibly soft and moist. via In Katrina’s Kitchen
19. Grinch Hot Cocoa Bombs You Can Make
These Grinch Hot Cocoa Bombs are a fun activity and a sweet treat at the same time. Just plop them into milk and watch them melt away. via Simplistically Living
20. Homemade Green Grinch Cake With A Heart
Green Grinch cake with a heart in the middle – how cute! Plus the outside has delicious green frosting and red sprinkles. via The Bearfoot Baker
21. Let’s Make Grinch Sugar Cookies
Grinch sugar cookies are adorable and delicious. Plus, they’re fun to make. Your guests or even Santa will love them. via Wanna Bite
22. Grinch Cupcakes Recipe
Grinch Cupcakes may just be the sweetest treats you try all winter! Chocolate cupcakes with green frosting and a single red heart? Yes please! via Simplistically Living
23. Easy Grinch Jello Fruit Cups Idea
Make your kids these jello fruit cups with the Grinch’s face on them! These are perfect for festive school lunches. via The Keeper of The Cheerios
24. Red and Green Grinch Popcorn
Red and green Grinch popcorn is the perfect snack when you watch the movie with your family! If the popcorn wasn’t sweet enough it also has white marshmallows and red M&M’s. via Two Sisters Crafting
25. Homemade Whoville Kids Cookies
These red and green Whooville cookies are so much fun! These swirled cookies also are coated in festive sprinkles. via Midget Momma
26. Hershey Kiss Grinch Cookies Recipe
Here are more awesome Grinch cookies with a peppermint Hershey kiss on top. It gives these sweet cookies a minty touch! via Aileen Cooks
27. The Grinch’s Hot Vanilla Milk
Move over hot chocolate, this hot vanilla milk is green and inspired by the Grinch himself. via Two Sisters Crafting
28. Whoville Kids Pudding Recipe
This Whoo pudding is super easy to make if you’re looking for a quick and festive snack! Who doesn’t love green pudding. You could even top it with whipped cream and red sprinkles as well. via Our Surprise Dates
Ingredients We Recommend
If your child has an allergy or sensitivity to gluten and/or dairy, here’s some easy alternatives you can use! Or if you want to make the desserts a bit healthier, try using some of these sugar substitutes.
- Sugar substitutes – Stevia, maple syrup, erythritol sweetener, apple sauce, or honey.
- Milk alternatives – Almond milk, coconut milk, rice milk, or soy milk.
- Gluten free flours – Brown rice flour, coconut flour, rice flour, or tapioca.
- Another product we’d recommend you use, is green food coloring. To get the best results in your Grinchy treats, this vibrant food coloring pack is the way to go!
More Christmas Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- We have plenty more Christmas Treats you may love!
- Including 75+ Christmas cookies you’ll want to try out! Have to taste them before you give them to Santa!
- Have you ever had Christmas flavored Muddy Buddies?
- Looking for peppermint recipes this Christmas?
- Oh so many Christmas activities for families you might like!
What fun Grinch craft or Grinch idea are you going to try first? Did we miss Grinch stuff you love?