Back to school often signals the return of colds. We partnered with our sponsor SayAhh! to make sure you’re prepared for the inevitable coughs, sniffles, and sore throats with this cold season survival kit.
How to Pack a Cold/Flu Season Survival Kit
Make sure you have the essentials on hand to get through the cold and flu season. Below is what I have in my medicine kit. Note, we use a number of natural herbal products but you could replace these with your favorite medicines.
Here’s what to include in your cold season survival kit:
- SayAhh! Sore Throat Home Exam Aid – Just as you might take your child’s temperature before you call the doctor, this awesome kit will help your observe your child’s throat so that you can report to their doctor and determine if an office visit is necessary.
- Thermometer – It’s always good to check for fever when your child doesn’t feel well.
- Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer – This is important to have on hand in case of fever.
- Cough Drops – Help suppress coughs and soothe sore throats.
- Saline Nasal Spray – This can be very helpful in ease congestion.
- Tissues – You can never have too many during cold season.
- Cold/Cough Medicine – Check with your doctor for what is best to use with your child.
- Petroleum Jelly – Stuffy noses get awfully dry, avoid chapped noses and lips with this or some other salve.
Save Time and Money with SayAhh!
No one wants to go to the doctor if it’s unnecessary. The SayAhh! Sore Throat Home Exam Aid package includes a patented, scientifically-designed oral retractor and flashlight to help parents and caregivers easily observe a child's throat, a chart with medical-grade illustrations and descriptions of six common throat ailments, and a health management program at its website (www.sayahh.com) and the new SayAhh! Exam Guide App, providing a solid basis for comparison to what should be seen in a normal throat, in order to better report to their doctor to determine if an office visit is necessary.
SayAhh! is especially helpful for parents since it minimizes the gag reflex, encourages tongue relaxation, which in turn improves control and increases visibility inside the mouth and throat.
SayAhh! is currently available for purchase online at www.sayahh.com for a suggested retail price of $9.49. Order yours today and get free shipping plus $1 off with the special promo code “mom417”
Now through November 1st, get free shipping when you purchase the new SayAhh! Sore Throat Home Exam Aid online at http://sayahh.com/purchase.html!
This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation that contains affiliate links. All opinions, text and experiences are my own.