Summer and travel go hand in hand, but sometimes traveling with kids doesn’t feel much like vacation. Here at Kids Activities Blog we’ve partnered with Downy
to bring 15 awesome travel hacks
that will make vacationing with kids a breeze!
Packing Tips For Travel With Kids
- Pack individual outfits in ziplock bags like Jen of 4tunate. You can squeeze out all the air and there’s no guess work once you arrive!
- Don’t fret over wrinkles or odor, just make sure you pack Downy Wrinkle Releaser. This stuff is a total lifesaver.
- Be sure you pack something fun! A bin of chalk is simple but full of possibilities!
- Make sure you’ve got a first aid kit. Plus, Carpe Travel shows us that bandaids can double as outlet covers in a pinch.
- Place your phone in a ziplock bag. It will help keep it from getting damaged by water, spills and splash rides included. It also doubles as a way to hang your phone on the back of an airline seat for easy movie watching.
Travel Hacks For Family Vacation
- Make sure to clear your cache and use private browsing when booking your vacation, especially for flights. Prices go up based on browsing history.
- Use your smart phone! Download Yelp and public transportation apps before you go. Don’t forget to take a picture of where you parked!
- Make sure your kids always have your cell phone number with this DIY number bracelet by Danya Banya.
- You can rent baby gear! There are a number of services that will deliver or ship car seats, cribs, strollers, and more to your travel destination.
- Use google maps offline, just type in “OK maps” and the visible area will save for future use. – wired.com
Stay Sane in a Car or on a Plane With Kids
Smooth Travels With Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus
Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus
is a great for traveling families. It remove wrinkles, static, odor and more. Get a $1 OFF coupon
and be sure to pack it on your next adventure.
This post was sponsored by Downy, as always all opinions and words are our own.