Like many of you, we just adore Pinterest
. We love finding and sharing fun ideas with others and Pinterest is the perfect place to do that. We picked out our favorite pins from last week to share with you – come pin with us!
Pinterest Pins We Love
Outdoor Activities for Any Season
– No matter what the weather is, you can always have fun outside!
Make Your Own Sidewalk Chalk
– You can make some really cool designs and choose any color you want with this recipe for sidewalk chalk from Princess Pinky Girl.
Crafts Made From Nature
– Since you’re spending time outside this time of year, grab some of the things you find and turn them into crafts!
Smiley Face Chocolate Chip Cookies
– Make your favorite chocolate chip cookies smile. Perfect for a summer birthday party, a BBQ or just for a fun snack. From Hungry Happenings.
30 American Flag Crafts
– Celebrate Independence Day with making one of these amazing crafts inspired by our flag.
Bookshelf Doll House
– Have an old bookshelf? Don’t toss it out, turn it into a doll house! Here is an inspiring idea from Mama Papa Bubba.
100 Patriotic Crafts and Activities
– If you want to make a craft for the 4th of July, this is the place to look! Over 100 awesome activities are listed here.
– If you have Frozen fans at your house they are going to love this!
Free 4th of July Kids Activity Printables
– Here are some free printables to play with in honor of Independence Day.
Watercolor Flags for The 4th of July
– Take a few plain paper plates and paint the flag on them. These are so cute!
Come Pin With Us!
Follow Holly Homer’s board Activities for Kids on Pinterest.