13 Fun Toy Car Activities for Kids
Today we’re sharing some really fun car activities for kids. Boys and girls alike all seem to adore toy cars and trucks. With a little imagination you can come up with so many amazing things to do with them! Here are some ideas for you to try with your kids.
This great round-up is inspired by What Do We Do All Day!
13 Fun Toy Car Activities for Kids
1. Build a huge indoor race track anywhere in your house with one simple household item we’re positive you have.
2. Use magnetic blocks on baking sheets to create an obstacle track for toy cars.
3. Use your toy cars to drive through paint and create fun works of art. You can also compare the different types of prints they leave!
4. Combine science and fun to create an exploding toy car wash.
5. Grab some books from around the house to build a car ramp. Simple and easy!
6. Treat your toy vehicles to luxurious bubble bath. This is one of our favorite car activities for kids!
7. If you’ve got a car mat or rug, here are some ways to use it to teach directions.
8. A shaving cream car wash is a fun sensory activity for kids who love to get messy.
9. Kids love to drive toy vehicles through rice or beans in a sensory tray.
10. Painting toy cars with washable paint is an fun way to help little transportation lovers get arty.
11. Tape a few cylindrical containers together to make a simple parking garage that provides a surprising amount of fun!
12. If you’ve got a car mat or rug, here are some ways to use it to teach directions.
13. Make your own mini parking garage with manilla folders. These are so much fun!
This is so cool! Trevin is now 18 months and loves his brrrm brrrm’s! Even the stroller counts:) I can’t wait for him to be able to play like this:)
Thanks for this post. It is very inspiring to see these ideas. I just finished working on a Cardboard Toy Car Wash if anyone wants to check out and use it for some inspiration. It is a Car Wash, ATM, Gas Station, and Helicopter Pad – All in one. 🙂 http://judifoxblog.blogspot.com/2014/02/cardboard-toy-car-wash-atm-gas-station.html
My son loves playing with cars and I think the activities you have given are simply awesome. To play like this I will buy new toy car model for him.
What’s up it’s me, I am also visiting this web site regularly, this web site is actually pleasant
and the viewers are in fact sharing pleasant thoughts.
My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different
website and thought I should check things out. I like what I
see so now i’m following you. Look forward to looking
at your web page repeatedly.
Fantastic items from you, man. I have remember your stuff previous to and you are simply extremely fantastic.
I actually like what you’ve got right here, certainly
like what you are stating and the way by which you say
it. You’re making it enjoyable and you still care for to stay it
sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. That is really a wonderful web site.
Educational toys are crafted in a way that promotes
the use of skills that will be beneficial to children as
they age. Nowadays, it is common to find different early education toys such as some wooden toys
in toys store which meet the needs of different ages and different playing ways.
Traditional toys like trikes – either two wheel or three
wheel depending at what stage of balance the child is
at – are firm favorites with children and adults alike and you can virtually see the child
growing in confidence when he has mastered the art of co-ordination.
We do a spin off of the painters tape roads outside using sidewalk chalk. My 3 and 4 year old boys love it.
Very informative and unique tips. Thanks for sharing. Please visit