Spooky Halloween Fun in Dallas-Fort Worth
Looking for something different to do? Check out some of these haunted houses in the DFW area. Many have discount coupons and options to buy tickets online in advance. Several also offer a VIP type of pass to let you skip ahead in line!
Haunted Houses in Arlington
- Naughtrite Dedical Center– The Naughtrite “Dedical” Center as it has come to be known holds many infamous tales of malpractice, torture, and death. Paranormal groups say there’s a dark prescence inside, and have reported seeing the scenes of horror from the past materialize right before their eyes. But the building owners assure all, it’s just a figment of their imagination. Or is it? General Admission is $14, Discount Admission is $12 when you bring a receipt from ANY store or restaurant in Lincoln Square Shopping Center dated the same day as your visit. (Limit 1 receipt per customer). It is open Fridays: 7pm – 1am; Saturdays: 7pm – 1am; Sundays: 7pm – 10pm; Monday Oct. 31: 7pm – 10pm.Located at 456 Lincoln Square in Arlington. For more information, please visit the Naughtrite Dedical Center website. You can also follow Naughtrite Dedical Center on Facebook and Twitter.
Haunted Houses in Bedford
- Moxley Manor – Harwood Village Shopping Center at 510 Harwood Rd., Suite O in Bedford. General Admission: $15 onsite or $13 online or avoid the lines with the speed pass “ $20 onsite or $18 online. Hours: Fri & Sat: 7p-12a, Sun-Thur: 7p-10p, Halloween: 7p-11p. Sign up to get your $2.00 off coupon! Benefits The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.org. For more information, please visit the Moxley Manor website, Moxley Manor Facebook, or Moxley Manor Twitter.
Haunted Houses in Dallas
- Ghost Tales at the Bath House – October 28 and 29. Presented by the Dallas Storytelling Guild! Join Guild tellers for two nights of freakish fun at the Bath House Cultural Center on the banks of White Rock Lake, 521 E. Lawther Drive in Dallas. 7 pm both evenings – admission is $5 at the door. This annual event is NOT recommended for preteens or the faint-of-heart. For more information, please visit the Dallas Storytelling Guild website.
- Hellmouth Hostel – Evil looms over the Hellmouth Hostel, once again open to the weary traveler. There’s a chance you will leave with your soul…but only a slim chance. Open every night through Halloween except for Thursday, Oct 27. Located at 3603 Ross Ave in Dallas. For more information, please visit the Hellmouth Hostel website or follow Hellmouth Hostel on Facebook.
- Slaughter House – 2615 Elm St. in Downtown Dallas. This haunted house states that they are very graphic and not recommended for children under 10 years of age. Admission $18 at the door (cash only) or purchase a VIP ticket online for $30 and avoid the lines at the haunted house. Here’s a $1.00 off coupon! Dates and hours vary so please check the Slaughter House Calendar for specific times. For more information, please call 214-999-0708 or visit the Slaughter House website.
- The Fatal End in The West End – In its second season in downtown Dallas, The Fatal End in the West End occupies more than 20,000 square feet of the old West End Marketplace right in the heart of the West End Historic District. We are easy to find in Downtown Dallas in the West End Historic District at the corner of Market Street and Munger Avenue across the street from Spaghetti Warehouse/Heart Attack Grill and Hard Rock Cafe. Open every Friday and Saturday night plus extended nights in October. Located at 603 Munger Ave in Dallas. Tickets are $20.00 each or grab a Fast Pass General Admission for $30.00 each and skip the long lines. Tickets are available at the door or get your tickets online. For more information, please visit The Fatal End in The West End website. You can also follow The Fatal End in The West End on Facebook or The Fatal End in the West End Twitter.
- The Haunt House – 4935 West Interstate 30 in Caddo Mills. The Haunt House is conveniently located in the Dallas Metroplex on Interstate 30, twenty miles east of I-635. From Dallas, travel east on I-30 and take exit #83 staying on the service road, The Haunt House will be directly ahead on your right. Tickets just $17 or purchase a VIP pass for just $5 more. Join their email list for a $1.00 off coupon! Part of the proceeds will go to Hella Shriners. Parking is FREE! Open Oct. 22, 28, 29, 30, & 31. For more information, please visit The Haunt House website or The Haunt House Facebook.
- The Parker House– Admission: The Parkers Mortuary: General Admission $18, Fast Scare Pass $23; Carnival of Carnage: General Admission $10, Add on ticket $7; Package Pricing Both Attractions General Admission $25, Both Attractions Fast Scare Pass $30. Proceeds benefit The Heroes of Denton County & Select LISD and DISD Booster Clubs. Open select evenings at 7:30pm, September 30th through October 31st. For more information, please visit The Parker House website or The Parker House Twitter.
Haunted Houses in Fort Worth
- Cutting Edge Haunted House – This is a Guinness World Record holder for longest walk through haunted house! Cutting Edge Haunted House is located at the intersection of I-30 & I-35 at 1701 E. Lancaster Ave. in Fort Worth. Ticket prices are: Adult (ages 11 and over) $29.50, Adult Speedpass for ages 11 and over speeds you past regular ticket holders for $49.50. Child ages 10 and under are $24.50 each or get a child Speedpass for $44.50 each. Grab your $2.00 off coupon here. Purchase tickets online or at the door. A portion of proceeds to benefit Fort Worth Marshal’s Association & Fort Worth Fire Safety House. For more information, please call them at 817-348-8444 or visit the Cutting Edge website. You can also follow Cutting Edge Haunted House Facebook and Cutting Edge Haunted House Twitter.
- Hangman’s House of Horrors – In 2011, Hangman’s House of Horrors will celebrate its 23rd year as the top charity-benefiting haunted house in the nation! To date, the house has entertained over half a million victims and donated more than $1.7 million to local charities! Located at 2111 N. Forest Park Blvd. at I-30 in Fort Worth. Tickets are $20 or you can get a fast pass for $30. Tickets can be purchased online. Get your coupon here! For more information, please visit the Hangman’s House of Horrors website. You can also follow Hangman’s House of Horror on Facebook.
- Saints and Sinners – October 28- 30 at the Oakwood Cemetery, 701 Grand Avenue in Fort Worth. The Oakwood Cemetery Tour is an annual event that takes visitors on a walking tour of the cemetery with a guide who explains the history of the cemetery as well as points of interest along the way. To make the tour much more interesting, living historian actors dress up as persons from the past who are buried in the cemetery or sometimes a notable person who has a loved one buried in the cemetery. The tour can last up to 3 hours and good walking shoes are a must. Come see history alive and talking! Walking tours are at 1:00 pm and 3:30 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Tickets for Walking tour are available that the main cemetery entrance for $10 for adults, $5.00 for children. Twilight tours are on Friday and Saturday evenings at 6;30 pm. Twilight tour tickets are limited and should be purchased in advance at 817-625-5082. Twilight tour tickets are $20.00. Hosted by the North Fort Worth Historical Society. For more information, please visit the Stockyards Museum website. You can also follow the Oakwood Cemetery Tour on Facebook.
Haunted Houses in Gainesville
- Dr. Haunt’s Chamber of Fear– Located at 2235 N I-35 in Gainesville.Dr. Haunt’s Chamber of Fear Scream Park on I-35 in Gainesville, Texas is the only haunted house in Texas or Oklahoma to be Nationally Ranked as one of the Scariest Haunted Houses in America by Fearnet. Dr. Haunt’s is a fear driven haunted house. Dr. Haunt’s Chamber of Fears benefits the community through donations to American Red Cross, North Central Texas College Foundation, the Police & Firefighters Memorial Fund & Pro-Life efforts! Open 8pm to 11pm Friday, Oct 14 & Saturday, Oct 15, Friday, Oct 21 & Saturday, Oct 22, Friday, Oct 28; Saturday, Oct 29; Sunday, Oct 30; & Monday, Oct 31. Tickets are $17 or get a Speed Pass for $5 and avoid the lines. Here’s a COUPON for Dr. Haunt’s Haunted House Fear Park. For more information, please visit the Dr. Haunt’s Chamber of Fear website. You can also follow Dr. Haunt’s Chamber of Fear on Facebook.
Haunted Houses in Grand Prairie
- Festival of Nightmares-For the 2011 haunting season, the demented minds of Troop 202 (former designers of a top 10 Texas haunt) bring you Von Richtenstein’s Festival of Nightmares! 100% of the proceeds benefit Troop 202 and our new partner, Our Redeemer Lutheran Church in Grand Prairie, TX. Best of all, you can see our latest masterpiece for the low, low price of only $10! On top of that fantastic value, parking is FREE! We also have a concession stand for all of your haunting muchie needs! Open Friday and Saturday nights as well as Oct. 31st from 7:30 pm – midnight. Located at 4729 South Carrier Parkway in Grand Prairie. It is located on the southeast corner of Polo Road and Carrier Parkway. You can use the map on the right to get driving directions straight to the haunt. To get to the parking lot, go east on Polo Road from the intersection, and turn into the first parking lot on the right. If the main parking lot is full, the next parking lot on the right (Friendship Park) will be used. For more information, please visit the Festival of Nightmares website.
Haunted Houses in Kennedale
- Texas Scaregrounds – Texas Scaregrounds includes the huge CHAOS haunted house and the Havok’s Interactive Hayride. It is located at 800 W. Kennedale Parkway in Kennedale. Open from 7 pm to midnight every Friday and Saturday through Halloween! Plus special STUDENT night Sunday, October 9th, Oct, 30th and 31st (7 pm to 10 pm). Admission is $21 combo ticket per person. Military, Police and Fire Departments get in for only $15 per person every night! You can purchase your tickets online. Get $3 off admission by grabbing this coupon or just bring a canned good to donate to local food banks. For more information, please visit the Texas Scaregrounds website.
Haunted Houses in Mansfield
- Terrorplex – Terrorplex offers 4 haunted attractions, an outdoor maze, and other Dark Amusements including 2 Sideshows. Terrorplex is located at 6921 Bennett Lawson in Mansfield. They are open from Fridays and Saturdays from 7:30 pm – 12:00 am, last ticket sold at 11:45 pm and Sundays and Oct. 31st from 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm, last ticket sold at 9:45 pm. Tickets are $26 at the box office or $22 online; VIP pass is $36 at the box office at $32 online. For more information, please visit the Terrorplex website. You can also follow Terrorplex Facebook and Terrorplex Twitter.
Haunted Houses in Red Oak
- 13th Street Morgue – 3 Haunted Houses – 1 Location. Includes 13th Street Morgue, Dungeon of Doom and Reindeer Manor Haunted House. Open every Friday and Saturday in October and Oct. 31st. Special Lights Out events on Sunday Oct. 23rd and Oct. 30th, as well as our extended holiday nights on Nov. 4th & 5th. Gates open at 7:00pm, Gates close at 12:30am. Sunday Lights Out events & Halloween: Gates close at 10:00pm. We are OPEN when it rains!Lights out at the Amusement Park takes place on October 23rd & 30th – Experience all three attractions in complete darkness with only one glowstick (per group) to light your way. Glowstick Night’s Only $30. Combo Ticket to all 3 attractions: Adults $35 Children $17; 13th Street Morgue only: $13 Adults $6 Children. Don’t forget to grab your discount coupon. They also accept canned food items to donate to local food banks. Friday’s – take $5 off a Combo Ticket for two canned food items. Saturday’s – take $3 off a Combo Ticket for one canned food item. You can buy your tickets online or at the door. Proudly located at Reindeer Manor Abusement Park, 410 Houston School Road in Red Oak. From Interstate 20 and Interstate 35: Exit Interstate 35E South, through Desoto to the Bear Creek Rd Exit. Turn Left (east) on Bear Creek Rd. and proceed to Houston School Rd. Turn right (south) onto Houston School Rd. and go just past Reindeer Rd. to 410 Houston School Rd. Look for all the Fire! For more information, please visit the 13th Street Morgue website.
- Dungeon of Doom – Dungeon of Doom is a compact, high-energy, in-your-face experience. Once you cross the threshold of the old wooden dungeon door, it’s full throttle the whole way! Dungeon of Doom is proudly located at the Reindeer Manor Abusement Park, 410 Houston School Rd. in Red Oak, Tx. Dates: Open 16 Terrifying Nights. Saturday Sept. 24th, Friday Sept. 30th, every Friday and Saturday in October and Oct. 31st. Special Lights Out events on Sunday Oct. 23rd and Oct. 30th, as well as our extended holiday nights on Nov. 4th & 5th. Gates open at 7:00pm, Gates close at 12:30am. Sunday Lights Out events & Halloween: Gates close at 10:00pm. Everyone in line at closing time will see the entire show. We are OPEN when it rains! Ticket prices are Combo Ticket to all 3 attractions: Adults $35 Children $17 or Dungeon Of Doom only: $11 Adults $4 Children. Check out these discounts. For more information, please visit the Dungeon of Doom website.
- Reindeer Manor Haunted House – Reindeer Manor is a Real Haunted House located on the outskirts of Dallas with a truly haunted past which has been open to the public for over 38 seasons. We were one of the first and are one of the oldest haunted attractions in the state of Texas if not the world.Located at 410 Houston School Road in Red Oak Look for all the fire! They are open every Friday and Saturday night of October, Oct. 31st. Special Lights Out events on Sunday Oct. 23rd and Oct. 30th, as well as our extended holiday nights on Nov. 4th and 5th. Tickets are $17 for adults, $8 for children under 10 yrs. Or get a combo pass for Reindeer Manor, Dungeon of Doom and 13th Street Morgue for $35 for adults and only $17 for kids. Grab your $5.00 off or $3.00 off coupons. You can buy your tickets online and save a wait in a line. For more information, please visit the Reindeer Manor website.
Haunted Houses in The Colony
- Fear Factory Insanitarium – This years experience in the Fear Factory Insanitarium is bigger and the most terrifying of all! Dr. Blackburn is back and with a vengenace. He is looking for new patients. Are you brave enough to face your fears? What lurks behind the doors of the Rosehill Hotel. Be ready to face your worst fears as you try to escape the madness of the criminally insane patients. Do you have what it takes to face your phobias? Will you find your way out or will you be another victim of Dr. Blackburn’s insane experiments.Open Every Friday and Saturday night from 8PM to Midnight. Open rain or shine. Located at the Lakeside Arts Center, 6303 Main Street behind the Government Center in The Colony. Presented by Lakeside Community Theatre and sponsored by the city of The Colony. Tickets are $15 but grab your $2.00 off coupon before you go. For more information, please visit the Fear Factory website or follow Fear Factory Insanitarium Facebook or Fear Factory Insanitarium Twitter.
Haunted Houses in Waxahachie
- Screams Halloween Theme Park – SCREAMS offers five major haunted attractions to test your courage. All five are included in your general admission and you may tour each of them as many times as you like… or dare. General Admission tickets are $24.99 per person age six or more, good for admission for one night. Get through the lines faster than Freddy with a Fast Pass for only $15.00!! You can buy tickets online. Located at 2511 FM 66 in Waxahachie. For more information, please visit the Screams Park website or follow Screams Park Facebook or Screams Park Twitter.