The I Heart Faces Photography Conference is an inspirational one day retreat just for women!
I Heart Faces is a top ranked Photography Website for Women that hosts popular photo challenges that must include a face along with amazing inspiration, photography tips and tutorials. For over three years, I Heart Faces has gained a loyal fanbase. It has become more than just a website, but a community that many women depend on for friendship, advice and inspiration.
This October, I Heart Faces is hosting a one of a kind conference for women who love photography. It will be a day to discuss how we can dream big by growing both professionally and personally through our creativity and enjoying our hobby to it's fullest. There will be something for everyone who loves photography! Beginners will learning how to use their cameras and take better photos. Advanced photographers will be inspired to take their photography or small business to the next level.
You ™ll leave with useful knowledge to apply to your business, learn more about your camera, be moved to tears by inspirational speakers, walk away feeling more confident, meet new contacts and friends. It will be a fun filled day of inspiration, networking and learning. Some things you can look forward to:
- Amazing Keynote Speakers
- Creative Entrepreneur Business Sessions
- Hands-On Camera Lessons
- Tips on Lighting, Posing, Pricing, Working with Clients and more
- Inspirational Photo Sessions
- Teaching Photographers specializing in all types of photography from weddings, newborns, commercial, food and families.
- Shopping, Crafts, Food & Prizes
- Beautiful location at the famous Southfork Ranch, from the TV Show Dallas
- Meeting some of your favorite photographers, authors and bloggers.
- Photo Editing for Beginners
- Something for all levels of photographers!
Registration starts May 18th and you can save $100 by signing up before June 1st!
Get more details about speakers and sessions on the I Heart Faces Photography Conference website.
Oh! And I am speaking! I promise not to lecture about HOW to take pictures, but I will be participating in a panel about social media promotion of your photos!
See you there.