Families, educators and other members of the community are invited to attend the 5th Annual Special Needs Resource Fair.
If you care for someone with special needs then stop by the exhibit halls to gather information and with exhibitors relating to all ages and abilities, and everyone is welcome. We are inviting various recreation providers, therapists, summer camps, lawyers, financial planners, and professionals that serve the Special Needs community to come share their information with students and families, as well as educators.
She Is Dallas Info: The 5th annual Special Needs Resource Fair will take place on Saturday March 3rd, 2012 from 10 am to 2 pm at the Bolin Administrative Center located at 1565 West Main Street, Lewisville, 75067. The Special Needs Resource Fair is hosted by the Greater Lewisville Special Education PTSA. For more information, please visit the SEPTSA website or contact Jeannette Robichaux at (972) 310-2922.
New for this year….There will be a drawing for raffle prizes every hour including an iPad!
There is an extensive list of vendors that will be at the fair. Here are just a few:
- Life Planning for Families of Special Needs
- Special Olympics, The Spirit of Flower Mound
- The Cain Sczepanski Foundation
- Disability Resources Incorporated
- My Infinite Possibilities
- Learning Rx of Flower Mound
- Brain Balance Achievement Centers
- Sante Pediatric Services
- Monkey Mouths Pediatric Speech Therapy
- DFW Pediatric Neurology
- KidsCare Therapy
- O-Connell Law Firm
- Cimarron Living Center
- The Ziggurat Group
- Encompass Home Health Pediatric Services
- Our Hearts Day Habilitation Center
- The Behavior Exchange
- IASIS Learning Center
- The Law Office of Laura Coorpender Ramirez, PLLC
- LifeSteps Therapy for Kids
- Therapy 2000
- Progressive Life
- Behavioral Innovations
- Maxim Pediatric Services
For a complete list of vendors, please visit the SEPTSA website.