Printables can make crafting for our kids so much easier. Instead of having to labor over how to draw an alligator or a rocket ship, we can just find someone who has already done it and is willing to share.
Our best blog feature from this morning, Learn Create Love, is showering us with free printables for children’s crafts. I’m sure you will find a few you can use today. All you need to do is print and let your kid’s paint. Then, cut it out and help them attach the pieces together. Easy!
11 Printables for Children’s Crafts
1. School Bus Craft – Use this fun printable for back to school or an end of the year craft.
2. Train Craft – This four part printable includes the engine, two cars and the caboose. Great for a transportation theme week.
3. Rocket Ship Craft – If you’re learning about outer space, a rocket ship would be a great craft to work on.
4. Horse Craft – Add some googley eyes at the end to bring this horse to life.
5. Whale Craft – Another fun free printable that looks great with some googley eyes attached at the end.
6. Cat Craft – Lots of fun ways to decorate this craft, you could even add some cotton balls to replicate fur.
7. Barn Owl Craft – This is great if you’re working on learning barn animals.
8. Triceratops Craft – If your kids are dinosaur fans, this triceratops printable is a perfect idea.
9. Firefly Craft – A great summertime craft is this pretty firefly.
10. Caterpillar Collage – After printing, let you kids decorate each section of the caterpillar however they’d like. Color, paint, add some glitter, then put it all together.
11. Alligator Craft – Yet another fun printable to paint with your children.
A huge thanks to Kimberly from Learn Create Love for sharing all of these wonderful free printables for crafting.