As you know, I love attending cooking classes.
Often my husband and I will join one for an evening. It is great entertainment.
Market Street has a full schedule of adult culinary classes. Here are a few that caught my attention that are on the September calendar:
Cooking Classes in Colleyville
- 5 Countries, 5 Simple Meals – Visit Spain, France, Greece, Italy and the US for a variety of tasty meals you can easily serve your family.
- Knife Skills – Who couldn’t benefit from this? Besides, having mad knife skills is COOL.
- Gluten-free Baking Class – Dr. Claudia Pillow will speak about negotiating a gluten-free life and share strategies for recipe conversions.
- Cocktail Party in a Flash – Learn tricks from Chef Callie Sails about where to streamline your effort in pulling off a quick party.
Cooking Classes in McKinney
- Dining in Tex-Mex Style – Learn some new recipes and twists on the traditional in this four course meal lesson.
- Rush Hour Crockpot Meals – Have a busy life? This might be the perfect class for you. Harness the power of your crockpot.
- Italian Classic Desserts – Tiramisu. Need I say more?
- Touch of Thai Dinner Party – Learn to create a pan-Asian dinner with this hands-on class.
Visit the Market Street Website to find out more about all of these classes.
Here is Chef Chris Wilson from Market Street with a recipe for Pasta Fresca with Grilled Squash:
She is Dallas info: Market Street Culinary Classes are taught at the Colleyville and McKinney Market Street locations. Prices for classes range from $10 – $40 on their September schedule. Market Street is an advertiser on She is Dallas and can be found on Twitter as @MarketStreetDFW or on FB.