We are building alphabetic awareness with this free printable letter P tracing practice worksheet set. This trace the letter worksheet encourages kids from PreK-1st (classroom, homeschool & home practice) to have fun with the 4 fun letter activities for both uppercase and lowercase letter P. Let’s have some letter P worksheet fun!
PRINTABLE LETTER P PRACTICE WORKSHEETS
These trace the letter P printable worksheets give kids a chance to practice developing their fine motor skills while writing the small letter and capital letter P. Click the button to download and print our tracing letter P worksheets now:
The Trace Letter P Practice Worksheet Set Includes
- The first tracing page is uppercase letter P practice.
- The second tracing page is lowercase letter p practice.
Previous letter: Trace letter O worksheet
Next letter: Trace letter Q worksheet
1. Uppercase Letters- Letter P Tracing Letters Worksheet
These alphabet tracing worksheets will teach your little one how to trace the letter p. They will not only be practicing their writing skills, but learning capital letters, like P, as well. These free printable preschool worksheets are great for extra practice learning uppercase the easy way and in more fun ways than traditional free printable worksheets.
2. Lowercase Letters- Letter P Tracing Letters Worksheet
Learn the letters of the alphabet, like letter p, with our lower case letters tracing worksheets. This practice sheet is similar to our uppercase letters practice letters sheets. But this alphabet worksheet will teach younger learners small letters! That way your child can learn both big letters and lower case at the same time!
TRACE THE LETTER P WORKSHEET
Use the two dotted lines of practice space for tracing the letter P. Teachers know that consistent practice can help the child master the skills needed to write letters neatly.
WRITE THE LETTER P WORKSHEET
The next 3 dotted lines are space for kids to practice writing the letter P on their own. At first, it will be about letter formation and keeping the letter within the guiding lines. As kids get more skilled, letter spacing and consistency can be practiced.
FIND THE LETTER P WORKSHEET
In this area of the worksheet, kids can seek through the letters of different sizes and shapes to identify the proper letter of the alphabet. It is a fun way to play with letter recognition skills.
DRAW SOMETHING THAT BEGINS WITH THE LETTER P WORKSHEET
At the bottom of the printable letter worksheets, kids can think about letter sounds and what words start with the letter P. Once they have chosen the perfect word that starts with that letter, they can draw their own artistic masterpiece and then fill in color making their own letter P coloring page.
Download & Print the Letter P Literacy Activities pdf Here
Why These Trace The Letter P Worksheets Are So Great
These kids worksheets are a great way for kids to use different activities to practice writing and their letter recognition skills. These educational worksheets are perfect for a daily morning work assignment as part of letter of the day activities!
More Trace The Letter Worksheets
- Trace The Letter A Worksheet
- Trace The Letter B Worksheet
- Trace The Letter C Worksheet
- Trace The Letter D Worksheet
- Trace The Letter E Worksheet
- Trace The Letter F Worksheet
- Trace The Letter G Worksheet
- Trace The Letter H Worksheet
- Trace The Letter I Worksheet
- Trace The Letter J Worksheet
- Trace The Letter K Worksheet
- Trace The Letter L Worksheet
- Trace The Letter M Worksheet
- Trace The Letter N Worksheet
- Trace The Letter O Worksheet
- Trace The Letter P Worksheet
- Trace The Letter Q Worksheet
- Trace The Letter R Worksheet
- Trace The Letter S Worksheet
- Trace The Letter T Worksheet
- Trace The Letter U Worksheet
- Trace The Letter V Worksheet
- Trace The Letter W Worksheet
- Trace The Letter X Worksheet
- Trace The Letter Y Worksheet
- Trace The Letter Z Worksheet
More Letter P Learning Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- All about the letter p
- Let’s do some letter p crafts
- Download & print the free letter p coloring page
- Looking for words that start with the letter P?
- Ready for cursive letter p worksheets…
- And check out more fun educational printables with our letter P worksheets for PreK, preschool & Kindergarten!
Did your child have fun with the printable letter P writing practice sheets?