Kids Activities Blog is super excited to roll out our letter coloring pages and today it is all about letter O coloring pages!
The letter o is the 15th letter of the alphabet & a vowel. This gives the letter o a special place in all of our hearts…
ALPHABET LETTER O COLORING PAGE
Our letters of the alphabet coloring pages series is a great way for younger children to play with abc coloring pages of capital letters leading to letter recognition and phonemic awareness – beginning sounds & letter sounds all through printable activities.
These preschool printable letters worksheets will help young learners develop hand muscles and fine motor skills with fun educational activities like coloring the letter O.
This free printable coloring pages feature a capital letter O that is perfect for your letter of the day lesson plans.
UPPERCASE LETTERS: LETTER O COLORING PAGE
The letter O is the very second letter of the alphabet & a cool letter. This gives the letter O a special place in all of our hearts…
PRESCHOOL PRINTABLE LETTER O COLORING PAGE
Preschoolers and Kindergartners (and even kids in first grade) who are learning the letters will be excited to add coloring the letter O with this coloring page to their alphabet to-do list! These letter O coloring sheets are a fun way to learn for kids of all ages.
This letter o coloring page has a large letter O that is big enough to add color with crayons, markers, gel pens or even paint. On either side of the large letter o there is an owl!
- O is for owl!
- O is for orange!
- O is for letter O coloring page fun!
DOWNLOAD & PRINT LETTER O COLORING PAGE PDF FILE VIA EMAIL DELIVERY
We will send this file directly to your email inbox to instantly download & print this letter o coloring page to keep the learning fun going.
MORE LETTER O LEARNING FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Our big learning resource for everything about the Letter O.
- Have some crafty fun with our letter O crafts for kids.
- Download & print our letter o worksheets full of letter o learning fun!
- Giggle and have some fun with words that start with the letter o.
- Check out over 1000 learning activities & games for kids.
- Oh, and if you like coloring pages, we have over 500 you can choose from…
- Start off with some fun, as you learn the letter O, with the letter O song!
- Between the O is for Octopus craft, and worksheets, we have so many ideas!
- Letter O spelling and sight words aren’t the hardest. It is still ok for your child to struggle.
- Just make sure to take a break and keep things fun if they seem frustrated. You should check out all of our Letter O activities, if you haven’t already!
More Letter Coloring Pages
We hope you and your child has a ton of fun learning the letter O with this letter O coloring page.