Earlier this year, we discovered the coolest new kids’ books, featuring E.T. and Slimer from Ghostbusters. Slimer escapes the firehouse and teaches your kids to count to ten. E.T. helps your kids recognize first words. These books are every 80s parents’ dream!
PlayPop is back with the next two editions of these awesome 80s books. This time, the books feature the characters from Back to the Future and The Dark Crystal.
In Telling Time with Marty McFly, your favorite Back to the Future characters are here to help your kids learn to tell time. This interactive book includes a wheel to help Marty find the right time for each place he goes.
At 8am, Marty McFly is supposed to be at school. Move the clock hands to mark the time to 8, but where’s Marty? He’s not at his desk. Lift the flaps to track Marty all day long. The analog clock can be moved to tell time and the digital equivalents are written so kids can see both.
In The Dark Crystal: Book of Opposites, Jen, Kira, and their friends learn all about opposites via touch and feel pages. The friends set to heal the Dark Crystal and bring balance to the world of Thra.
Jen, Kira, and Fizzgig show the difference between the the kind Gelflings and the evil Skeksis as they point out ideas like light and dark, big and small, and more.
As an Amazon Associate, kidsactivitiesblog.com will earn a commission from qualifying purchases, but we wouldn’t promote any product we don’t love!
Combined with the first two E.T. and Ghostbusters books, they would be an awesome gift for any 80s parent you know!
OTHER ACTIVITIES KIDS LOVE:
- Make your own headband with buttons for mask.
- Check out our favorite halloween games.
- You will love playing these 50 science games for kids!
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- 5-minute crafts solve boredom every time.
- These fun facts for kids are sure to impress.
- Join one of your kids’ favorite authors or illustrators for online story time!
- Throw a unicorn party… because why not? These ideas are so fun!
- Learn how to make a compass.
- Create an Ash Ketchum costume for play pretend!
- Kids love unicorn slime.
- Throw a baby shark party!
- Make a homemade bouncy ball.
- Make reading even more fun with this PBKids summer reading challenge.