Dairy Queen Has A Caramel Apple Pie Blizzard and I’m On My Way
It’s September finally! And that means it’s fall.
Sure, it may be really warm where you live, and yes, August just ended, but we are still claiming it’s fall. Dairy Queen agrees too! They’ve already brought out a Pumpkin Cookie Butter Shake and a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard. And now? There’s a Caramel Apple Pie Blizzard!
In years past, DQ has offered an Apple Pie Blizzard, but this year, they are kicking it up a notch by adding caramel to the mix.
The Caramel Apple Pie Blizzard consists of Dairy Queen’s traditional soft serve, with apple topping, pie pieces, and caramel-coated truffles. It just sounds like it’s going to be the perfect fall treat.
Apples and apple pie just scream fall anyhow, but adding them to ice cream might take the sting off the fact that it’s still really warm in many areas of the country.
This all new blizzard is currently available at Dairy Queen, but like all seasonal offerings, it’s only available for a limited time.
Want More Dairy Queen News? Check out:
- Dairy Queen Has A New Cotton Candy Dipped Cone
- How to Get A Dairy Queen Cone Covered in Sprinkles
- You can get a Dairy Queen Cherry Dipped Cone
- Check out these DIY Cupcake Kits from Dairy Queen
- Dairy Queen’s Summer Menu Is Here
- I can’t wait to try this new Dairy Queen Slush