Dairy Queen keeps coming up with the greatest new treat ideas. We are already in love with the Churro Dipped Cone and the Cotton Candy Dipped Cone, and we definitely need more of these awesome ice cream treats.
How can they get better? Well, you can now get a Bubblegum Dipped Cone for a limited time!
The all new cone features a classic vanilla cone, coated in a crunchy bubblegum flavored topping, and celebrates the release of the all new SpongeBob SquarePants movie, SpongeBob to the Rescue.
It’s also a limited edition, so we’re not sure how long it will be available in stores.
The slightly more difficult part? The Bubblegum Dipped Cone is currently only available in Mexico. So if you are taking a trip south of the border? You need to try one out and maybe let the rest of us know how yummy it is.
We’re pretty convinced that it was our obsession with the Canadian Cotton Candy Dipped Cone that helped bring that treat to the US, so maybe the Bubblegum Dipped Cone can be next!
Want More Dairy Queen News? Check out:
- Dairy Queen Has A New Cotton Candy Dipped Cone
- How to Get A Dairy Queen Cone Covered in Sprinkles
- You can get a Dairy Queen Cherry Dipped Cone
- Check out these DIY Cupcake Kits from Dairy Queen
- Dairy Queen’s Summer Menu Is Here
- I can’t wait to try this new Dairy Queen Slush
- Dairy Queen has officially added the Cotton Candy Dipped cone to their menu!