There is something about enjoying a childhood treat, whether it is comfort or nostalgia. Mother’s Circus Animal Cookies are one of those treats, and Dairy Queen has already added a version of the treat to their summer Blizzard Menu.
But now, you can also buy an entire 30-pack of these delicious little cookies at Costco, and enjoy a snack-sized pack of animal cookies anytime you want.
There is something extra wonderful about these teeny tiny animal shaped sugar cookies, topped with pink and white icing, and topped with rainbow-colored sprinkles.
Each box from Costco contains 30 1-ounce pouches of these awesome little pink and white cookies, so you can enjoy them right at home.
At $10.99 for the large box, the packages of cookies are just about 36 cents each, which makes them a yummy and affordable treat.
These animal cookies make the perfect treat for anyone, with a cup of coffee or tea for parents or with a cold glass of milk for kids. The only challenge now? Not eating the entire box at once!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.