Are you looking for a fun dessert to treat your family?
These Tipiak macarons from Costco might be the yummiest option we’ve seen lately.
Each 36-pack of macarons features 6 different varieties of the French treat, with a flavor to please everyone at your house. The six choices include lemon, raspberry, pistachio, blood orange, blueberry, and white chocolate, in beautiful colors to go with the flavors.
Macarons are an amazing treat, but aren’t the easiest baked good to make. With specialty ingredients and a finicky process, macarons are not something you just decide to make one random Sunday afternoon. The meringue outer layers and cream filling are delicious, so you definitely need these in your life.
Normally, these macarons are priced at $14.79, which isn’t a bad deal to begin with. But right now, they’re on sale $10.79 until June 28. That’s only about 30 cents per macaron and you know you need to try them at that price.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.