The Second Annual Starlight Holiday Tea will be on December 12, 2010 at 3:00pm at the Rosewood Crescent Hotel. For more than 25 years, Starlight has been dedicated to helping seriously ill children and their families cope with their pain, fear and isolation through entertainment, education and family activities. The Starlight Holiday Tea creates a spark for year long activities, events and support for families across Texas including the DFW area.
Holiday Tea with Darren McGrady, The Royal Chef
- An array of teas, hot chocolate, savory delicacies and sweet pastries.
With Special Guests:
- Gary Cogill, Producer and Emmy Award Winning Journalist. Long time (former) film critic for WFAA-TV in Dallas, Gary is a much sought after speaker, radio, television and stage personality who considers cooking an art form.
- Chef Joey Allette, Personal chef and co-star of the award-winning ACTV cooking show, Inspector Skillet.
- Chef Richard Pratt, Private chef and consulting chef for events and celebrities, like Jerry Jones, Ross Perot, Robert Duvall and the Bush family.
- Chef Pratt was the Consulting Chef for the 2005 Presidential Inaugural Event.
- Chef Juan Rosado from the Rosewood Crescent Hotel, formerly at the Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo and Ocean Beach Resort in Sunny Isles, Florida.
Photos with Santa and Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Take home a photo with Santa after placing the heart in a teddy bear we are sending to seriously ill children.
VIP Kids Lounge
- Our VIP Kids will enjoy stories and crafts, create holiday cards and enjoy other fun activities in a supervised lounge designed especially for them with help from our friends at Michaels Stores.
Space is limited, please reserve early. Kids VIP Lounge is appropriate for children to age 12.
You may purchase tickets, get more information or make a donation by clicking here.
*information provided by Starlight Children’s Foundation*