Every road trip at my house requires a pit stop at McDonald’s for those hot apple pies. They need to be hot and fresh and they are just perfect with a cup of coffee.
Now, Costco is selling braided apple hand pies that look just like the ones you can buy at McDonald’s. I’m convinced that a minute or two in the toaster oven and I’ll have the perfect replica!
These 8-packs of apple strudels are perfectly braided with apple pie filling peeking out of the braids. The flaky pastry makes for the best outer wrapping, and is even better when it’s heated up.
How can you possibly go wrong with hot apple pies right in your very own kitchen? You could even heat them up, add some vanilla ice cream, and a bit of caramel drizzle, and you’ll have the perfect dessert too.
These yummy goodies can be found in your Costco bakery section, with an eight-pack of the apple hand pies retailing for just $7.99. At just about $1 each, it’s a great price for a treat.
OTHER ACTIVITIES KIDS LOVE:
- Make your own headband with buttons for mask.
- Check out our favorite halloween games.
- You will love playing these 50 science games for kids!
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- 5-minute crafts solve boredom every time.
- These fun facts for kids are sure to impress.
- Join one of your kids’ favorite authors or illustrators for online story time!
- Throw a unicorn party… because why not? These ideas are so fun!
- Learn how to make a compass.
- Create an Ash Ketchum costume for play pretend!
- Kids love unicorn slime.
- Throw a baby shark party!
- Make a homemade bouncy ball.
- Make reading even more fun with this PBKids summer reading challenge.