Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and whether or not you believe this is a true holiday that couples should participate in, or if you’re more of a cynic like myself and think it’s a bogus ploy by society to boost the economy after sluggish January-post-holiday shopping, you are more than likely going to participate in some way.
Lately, getting take out has been the status quo, but why not consider some of these romantic restaurants in DFW to enjoy either a quaint, quiet night out with the hubby, or to go all out in luxury and gourmet style fare for your most beloved holiday dinner!
15 Romantic Restaurants in DFW (in no particular order):
- Fearings in Dallas. Located in the Ritz-Carlton, this restaurant is both luxurious and cozy. The ever-changing menu has something to please your sweetheart.
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro in Dallas. This Italian restaurant is as fancy and yummy. The food is served as beautifully as the surroundings. Meals at Arcodoro & Pomodoro are always memorable!
- Thai Ruby in Flower Mound. Indulge yourself with a fine dining experience featuring vibrantly fresh and deeply flavored classic Thai dishes served in a beautiful authentic surrounding. The prices are more on the reasonable side than many on this list.
- Sambuca 360 in Plano. A spin off the Sambuca’s sophisticated dinner clubs, 360 brings it back to a more casual ambiance and live music. For the music loving couple, this place is a must!
- Nick & Sam’s in Uptown. Part of the ambiance is the low lit dining area and the extensive wine list including over 450 selections . Nick and Sam’s was founded in 1999 and continues to remain a favored spot among locals.
- Reata in Fort Worth. Legendary Texas Cuisine is only part of what you ™ll experience the next time you visit Reata Restaurant. From the moment you pass through our doors, the unmistakable ambiance of Reata embraces you. Hosts and servers welcome you as if you were an old friend as you are enveloped by museum quality artifacts from the old west.
- The WildWood Inn Bed & Breakfast & Restaurant in Denton. Secluded on four heavily wooded acres, The Wildwood Inn, combines Old World elegance with today’s most progressive technology. Join them for dinner Thursday and Friday evenings in their four-star restaurant. Local chef Pam Chittenden offers a deliciously varied menu along with new specials each month, including a custom Valentine’s Day menu.
- Hotel St. Germain in Dallas. Hotel St. Germain offers a full service European Style dining experience, enjoyed by candlelight in the intimate, Old World ambiance of the AAA Four Diamond Award Willing Dining Room which overlooks an ivy-covered French Quarter style garden courtyard. Open to everyone.
- The Italian Bistro in Roanoke. A local favorite restaurant, Italian Bistro features the area’s finest Italian cuisine including pizza, pasta, chicken, steaks, veal and seafood.
- The 560 by Wolfgang Puck at Union Arena in Downtown Dallas. From the moment guests enter, they are greeted by floor-to-ceiling windows that line the restaurant, offering 360-degree views of Dallas as the room revolves. The cuisine draws inspiration from Puck's renowned signature fine dining restaurants including Spago, Chinois and CUT.
- Bonnell’s in Fort Worth. From the time Bonnell's Restaurant opened its doors in 2001, it has been hailed as the beginning of a new chapter in the book of fine Texas cuisine and the premier restaurant associated with both Fort Worth and Texas. Chef Bonnell has gone to great lengths to provide a unique and memorable experience to his customers by serving up certified Texas organic beef, wild game specialties and fresh gulf seafood. His dishes exhibit regional style with spices that fuse Southwestern, Creole and Mexican influences.
- Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant in Denton. Their Italian cooking follows the traditions and styles one could only find in Italy. Giuseppe's is about authentic northern Italian cuisine ¦it's about family and celebrating occasions ¦and it's about warm and attentive old fashioned” service. Nestled in an old re-purposed house just North of The Square, Giuseppe’s is romantic all around!
- III Forks in North Dallas. Located in North Dallas, III Forks serves the ultimate in Texas French cuisine. III Forks is a restaurant that has recreated the grandiose lifestyle experienced by Texans who believed that fine dining was a perfect combination of great food, great service, great atmosphere and great music all spent with the ones you love.
- The Monte Carlo in the InterContinental Hotel in Addison. Monte Carlo's South-of-France setting is an interesting backdrop for a modern American menu with hints of Southwestern Ã©lan. Sunlight washes the restaurant's soft pastels and neutrals to create a summery atmosphere at breakfast and lunch, with dinner's Mediterranean mood being equally relaxed.
- The Classic Cafe in Roanoke. The Classic Cafe is a fine dining gem tucked away in the small town of Roanoke. Set in a quaint house, which lends to the intimate dining experience, this restaurant offers top-level dining in a casual setting.