Here’s a fun way to get your kids started in the kitchen to make a fun dessert. This Dirty Worms recipe is super easy and really delicious for first-time chefs. Your kids will have fun doing it too.
Did I mention how easy this recipe is?
- Chocolate Pudding, instant
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 scoop Whipped Cream (optional)
- Gummy Worms
- Clear Plastic Cups
- Follow instructions to prepare the chocolate pudding (you’ll need the milk and chocolate pudding mix for this)
- Combine the chocolate pudding with a scoop of whipped cream (depending how light you want the dirt – this is optional)
- Meantime, crush about 10-15 Oreo cookies in a food processor until crumbs
- Using a clear plastic cup, start layering the chocolate pudding and Oreos – the Oreos will ask as the top dirt
- Add the gummy worms on top
Fun is the name of this recipe so have fun making it!