Kids love a chance to use their imagination! Â It’s a vital part of childhood and really lets them explore and create.Â I love watching a child’s imagination run free.
Inspired by All for The Boys, we are sharing several fun play ideas that really spark the imagination. Â Your kids will love these!
10 Play Ideas to Spark Your Kids Imagination
1. Â Here is a simple way to create aÂ pretend cityÂ for your child to act out their imaginative stories.
2. Â This make your own adventure kit is sure to inspire hours of fun adventures!
3. Â A cardboard building made even cooler with a revolving door can be used with so many of the toys you already have laying around!
4. Â With only two supplies needed, this straw building activity is simple but will provide lots of construction fun.
5. Â Easily make your own DIY doctor kit and let your kids pretend to be a doctor and let them take care of dolls as patients.
6. Â The hot lava game is taken to a new level! Â Kids will have fun decorating and creating their own volcano lava trail. Afterwards, they can create their own games and act out stories with their masterpiece.
7. Â Let your kids go an animal rescue mission while pretending to be Dora and Diego. Â This will also help them learn directions!
8. Â This fingerprint matching game can be played many different ways and is fun to incorporate into imaginative spy or detective play.
9. Â A big pile of plastic cups is all you’ll need to stimulate lots of building fun.
10. Â Host a pretend birthday party! Â Let your kids plan a birthday for a toy or a doll complete with decorations.