Pinterest DIY: Restyle with Tile for 29 Cents a Square Foot!
Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity ReStores has a special offer for DIYers that are looking for cheap projects to spruce up the home.
All month in January, the ReStores have an inventory overload of ceramic tiles starting at 29? a square foot. That’s quite a deal for you!
Channel your inner DIYer to revamp your home “ the possibilities are endless.
Here are some Pinspired DIY tile project tutorials that won't break the bank:
- Create coasters. Pick up a few tiles, decorative scrapbook paper or wallpaper, and some decoupage and you ™ll have the cutest square coasters with this pin's easy DIY tutorial.
- Make mosaic masterpieces. Place tile squares in a plastic bag and smash them with a hammer to get great mosaic pieces that can be used for a plethora of projects. Spray paint certain pieces and decorate a mosaic table, planter, picture frame and much more.
- Create kitchen or bathroom backsplash. Add some style to your kitchen or bathroom with a decorative backsplash. The below pin has a helpful, downloadable tutorial from Better Homes & Gardens.
- Make shelves pop. Don't limit yourself to wallpaper. Liven up any regular shelf by lining it with colored tiles to accent your space.
- Create a ceramic mural: Assemble tile into a square picture frame and paint a ceramic, eye-catching mural.
So get your creative juices flowing and let Dallas Habitat's ReStores help you add some fun flair for a fraction of the cost.
ReStores are located in both Dallas and Garland so you can check out a location near you!
- West Dallas, 2800 N Hampton Rd, Dallas, TX 75212
- Northwest Dallas, 3546 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX 75235
- Garland, 451 W Interstate 30, Garland, TX 75043
For more information, be sure to check out the ReStores website.