Playing with water can create hours of fun for kids and parents. Â Find out what will sink or floatÂ fromÂ our most favorite ideas for playing with water from It’s Playtime! on Kids Activities Blog.
Your kids will have a blast with any of these great ideas for fun in the sink.
11 Fun Ideas for Playing with Water
1. Â Make a miniature pool and slide for your figurines from Click Pray Love.
2. Â Let your kids dig for gold in this treasure hunt sensory bin from Frogs & Snails & Puppydog tails.
3. Â This one is for the boys! Â Dig around for worms with this faux mud and dirt filled sink from My Nearest and Dearest.
4. Â You can also make pretend mud in the sink with coffee from The Golden Gleam.
5. Â Let them practice their cooking skills while playing with water from No time for Flash Cards.
6. Â Take a rainbow sudsy sink bath via Growing a Jeweled Rose.
7. Â Create an under water adventure with this Sea in a Sink from Play Create Explore.
8. Â Here’s an idea for playing with water AND getting your sink squeaky clean from The Golden Gleam.
9. Â Freeze a toy in a small block of ice and let them melt it in a sink of warm water from Make and Takes.
10. Â For the babies, just run some water and let them stick their fingers and toes under it from I am.
11. Â For a simple boredom buster, just fill up the sink, hand them some cups and let them play via Reed+Emily=Adddison and Taegin.
No matter what you you put in your sink, kids will always have a great time doing something new and exciting (and maybe just a little messy).
Now that the weather is getting warmer, you may want to also take your kids outside to play in the water. Â Here are some fun toys for outside: (affiliate links)
If you have your own kids activities to share, be sure to come back and visit ourÂ Itâ€™s Playtime!Â link up later this afternoon.Â