Simple Chicken Noodle Soup
This simple chicken noodle soup is easy to make and definitely easy to love! We love this meal from this subscription meal plan service, and if you sign up, use the code KAB20 for 20% off your entire order.
Ingredients for Simple Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 – cooking spray
- 1/2 pound – chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon – salt
- 3/8 teaspoon – black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon – olive oil
- 1 medium – onion
- 1 stalk – celery
- 1 medium – carrot
- 4 cup – chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1/2 teaspoon – basil, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon – oregano, dried
- egg noodles (see package for servings)
Directions for Simple Chicken Noodle Soup
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken and season with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink inside. Remove from heat, cut into bite-sized pieces, and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Chop onion, celery, and carrot; add to skillet and cook 5-7 minutes until just tender.
- Pour in chicken broth, then stir in cooked chicken, basil, oregano, egg noodles and 1/8 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- Calories 215 kcal
- Protein 14 g
- Fat 6 g
- Carb 25 g
- Fiber 3 g
- Sugar 4 g
We love this meal from this subscription meal plan service, and if you sign up, use the code KAB20 for 20% off your entire order.