Flavored Water is one of my favorite things in the summer. It gives it a nice, fresh flavor while cooling off at the same time. And when you use water bottles, you can take this delightful drink with you on the road.
This recipe was shared on Family Food Live with Holly & Chris. Tune in every Wednesday & Friday at 12 Noon CST on the Quirky Momma Facebook page.
These Flavored Water bottles can also be frozen ahead of time.
- Water bottles
- Blueberries & Lemon
- Watermelon & Mint
- Citrus Trio – Lime, Lemon & Orange
- Add fruit to water bottles for flavor
- These can also be frozen ahead in the freezer
Join Family Food Live with Holly & Chris every Wednesday and Friday at Noon CST on the Quirky Momma Facebook page.
Here are a few of our favorite products from Family Food Live (affiliate links)
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Apron in Red or Blue
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press