5 Sweet Red, White, and Blue Recipe Treats
Get ready for the 4th of July with these 5 Red, White, and Blue Treats! They’re so good for your little patriots in the house!
Easy-to-Make Red, White, and Blue Treats for kids of all ages
We love our country! These awesome and easy-to-make recipe treats are a solid proof of that. Make some and let your little patriots celebrate Memorial day with sweet glee!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Red, White, and Blue Strawberry Blueberry Limeade Treat
This is the perfect summer drink for a bbq or for sitting by the pool.
Ingredients Needed to Make Red, White, and Blue Strawberry Blueberry Limeade Recipe
How to Make Red, White, and Blue Strawberry Blueberry Limeade Recipe
- Start with adding juice of 1 lime and juice of 1/2 of lemon to your glass.
- Next, add a teaspoon of sugar, and then mix together.
- Then, add ice, a few blueberries, and strawberries.
- Fill up the rest of the glass with club soda.
This drink also works with 7up or Sprite, just make sure you omit the sugar.
2. Easy Spicy Watermelon Recipe
There are many recipes that can be created from just one watermelon. We are even going to use the watermelon as a bowl. The mixture of sweet and spicy with this recipe is so good!
Ingredients Needed to Make Easy Spicy Watermelon Recipe
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Watermelon Slices
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
How to Make Easy Spicy Watermelon Recipe
- Start by mixing cumin, coriander, chili powder, salt, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl.
- Next, dip the tip of the watermelon slice in the spices.
- Then, squeeze the juice of a lime on top.
3. Watermelon, Mint & Goat Cheese Salad Recipe
I love anything with goat cheese, but combining goat cheese with watermelon is like a dream. Adding a little mint and lime makes it even tastier!
Ingredients Needed to Make Watermelon, Mint & Goat Cheese Salad Recipe
- 4 cups Watermelon, cubed
- 6 mint leaves, minced
- 1/3 cup Goat Cheese, crumbled
- Juice of 1 Lime
How to Make Watermelon, Mint & Goat Cheese Salad Recipe
- First, add watermelon cubes, mint leaves, and goat cheese into a bowl.
- Then, squeeze juice of 1 lime on top.
4. Red, White, and Blue Fruit Salad in Watermelon Bowl Treat Recipe
I love a simple fruit salad with some sugar and lemon juice! Put it into a watermelon bowl, and you have the perfect summer dessert.
Ingredients Needed to Make Fruit Salad in Watermelon Bowl Treat Recipe
- Watermelon, cut in half and cleaned out (the watermelon acts as a bowl)
- Strawberries, cut into slices
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Juice of 1/2 of a Lemon
How to Make Fruit Salad in Watermelon Bowl Treat Recipe
- First, cut your watermelon in half, and then clean out one side.
- Next, cut the watermelon into cubes.
- In a mixing bowl, add a variety of strawberry slices, blueberries, blackberries, and grapes.
- Then, add sugar and juice of 1/2 lemon, and mix.
- Transfer the fruit mixture into the watermelon bowl.
5. Red, White & Blue Parfait Treat Recipe
Here’s a fun dessert recipe your kids can help you put together. This is perfect for a summer holiday party!
Ingredients Needed to Make Red, White & Blue Parfait Treat Recipe
- Cool Whip, whipped cream
How to Make Red, White & Blue Parfait Treat Recipe
- First, cut strawberries into bite-size pieces.
- Then, in a clear serving bowl or glass, add handful of strawberries to the bottom.
- Next, add a layer of whipped cream.
- Add a layer of blueberries.
- Repeat to create a red, white, and blue dessert!
4th of July Activities and Recipes from Kids Activities Blog
- 4th of July Printable Preschool Worksheet Pack
- DIY 4th of July Shirt Tutorial
- Fourth of July Melted Pony Bead Decor
- 4th of July Sugar Cookie Bars
- Best Books to Celebrate the 4th of July
- Fourth of July Dessert Trifle
- July 4th Activities, Printables, & Goodies
- Patriotic Marshmallows for the 4th of July
What is your family’s favorite snack for the 4th of July? Comment below!