My little girl is crazy about My Little Pony.
I mean, what little girl (or boy for that matter – my twin nephews adore them!) doesn’t love bright colored ponies with glitter and cutie marks?
We’re so excited about these fun My Little Pony crafts. So many of these would be fantastic for a pony themed birthday party!
Related: My Little Pony Cookie Cake. This cake is super yummy has and lots and lots of sprinkles! So fun!
11 Adorable My Little Pony Crafts and Activities
- Pony Shoe Wings – This simple craft will make any pair of shoes extra cute! via Craftaholics Anonymous
- Magical Small World – Make your own small world to play with all of those mini figures. This is awesome! via The Imagination Tree
- Snow Globes – Everyone loves snow globes! Use one of your mini figures to make your own My Little Pony glitter globe. via Poulette Magique
- Pony Necklaces – These necklaces are a great use if you’ve got duplicates of your pony mini figures. Now you can wear your favorite pony around your neck! via Raising Up Rubies
- DIY My Little Pony Tattoos – Make your own cutie mark with these DIY temporary tattoos! via Cutesy Crafts
- Silicone Molds – Make a mold so you can create your own little ponies from playdough and create your own. via Doodle Craft
- My Little Pony Bingo – Print this game out for a rainy day or a birthday party! via Artsy Fartsy Mama
- DIY Tsum Tsum – Use clay to make your own My Little Pony Tsum Tsums! via Mint Dahlia
- Pinkie Pie Paper Craft – Paint and color your very own Pinkie Pie with this great free printable! via Learn Create Love.
- Rainbow Dash Paper Craft – You can also make Rainbow Dash! via Learn Create Love
- Fluttershy Paper Craft – Or Fluttershy!! via Learn Create Love
Which MLP crafts did you try? Leave us a comment!