These My Little Pony Crafts are so much fun, full of cute ponies, and will let you make your own little pony! These My Little Pony crafts are perfect for kids of all ages and is a great time to also teach about friendship since it is My Little Ponies biggest message! This is perfect for at home or in the classroom!
My Little Pony Crafts For Kids
My little girl is crazy about My Little Pony.
I mean, what little girl (or boy for that matter – my twin nephews adore them!) doesn’t love bright colored ponies with glitter and cutie marks?
We’re so excited about these fun My Little Pony crafts. So many of these would be fantastic for a pony themed birthday party!
Related: My Little Pony Cookie Cake. This cake is super yummy has and lots and lots of sprinkles! So fun!
Adorable My Little Pony Crafts and Activities
1. Pony Shoe Wings Craft
This simple craft will make any pair of shoes extra cute! via Craftaholics Anonymous
2. Magical Small World Craft
Make your own small world to play with all of those mini figures. This is awesome! via The Imagination Tree
3. My Little Pony Snow Globes Craft
Everyone loves snow globes! Use one of your mini figures to make your own My Little Pony glitter globe. via Poulette Magique
4. My Little Pony Necklace Craft
These necklaces are a great use if you’ve got duplicates of your pony mini figures. Now you can wear your favorite pony around your neck! via Raising Up Rubies
5. DIY My Little Pony Tattoos Craft
Make your own cutie mark with these DIY temporary tattoos! via Cutesy Crafts
6. Silicone Molds To Make Your Own My Little Pony Craft
Make a mold so you can create your own little ponies from playdough and create your own. via Doodle Craft
7. My Little Pony Bingo Activity
Print this game out for a rainy day or a birthday party! via Artsy Fartsy Mama
8. DIY My Little Pony Tsum Tsum Craft
Use clay to make your own My Little Pony Tsum Tsums! via Mint Dahlia
9. Pinkie Pie Paper Craft
Paint and color your very own Pinkie Pie with this great free printable! via Learn Create Love.
10. Rainbow Dash Paper Craft
You can also make Rainbow Dash! via Learn Create Love
11. Fluttershy Paper Craft
We get to make Fluttershy!! via Learn Create Love
More My Little Pony and Horse Fun From Kids Activities Blog
- Check out these super cute My Little Pony free printable coloring pages.
- Have you seen these Ghostbusters My Little Pony toy?
- This easy My Little Pony cookie cake is colorful, fun, and tasty!
- Turn this horse coloring page colorful just like one of the My Little Ponies.
- Love My Little Ponies? They’re horses and you can learn all the best horse facts from this horse facts coloring page.
Which my little pony crafts did you try? Leave us a comment!