Fireworks Art for Kids is a fun way to make fireworks without the noise and danger! We love watching beautiful fireworks shows during New Year’s Eve and Independence Day or really anytime, so we decided to make our own on paper using paint and toilet paper rolls.
When we first saw this fun activity over at Learning 4 Kids, I knew my preschooler would love it. We actually made it during our family celebration with all the cousins — it was so fun to see the different mixtures of colors that the kids came up with. Everyone — ranging in age from two to seven — loved painting their own versions.
And this is perfect for kids that love fireworks. My family is a huge fan of them. There is an area near us that do them every Friday! So this way, we can have fireworks even during the weekday!
This post contains affiliate links.
Video: Make Firework Art Anytime
Supplies Needed To Make Fireworks Art for Kids
Here’s what you need to make Fireworks Art for Kids:
How To Make This Super Cute and Fun Firework Craft
Cut 1/8-inch slits vertically in the bottom of your toilet paper rolls and bend them up to make a burst stamp.
Press the stamp into a color of paint and lightly press it onto your paper to make your fireworks outline.
Add more colors for more festive fireworks!
Related: If you do plan on celebrating with fireworks, a DIY Sparkler Holder can help protect those little fingers!
- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Washable Paint
- White Paper
- Cut 1/8-inch slits vertically in the bottom of your toilet paper rolls and bend them up to make a burst stamp.
- Press the stamp into a color of paint and lightly press it onto your paper to make your fireworks outline.
- Add more colors for more festive fireworks!
More Firework Crafts From Kids Activities Blog
- This fun preschool fireworks painting is so easy to do.
- I love this craft stick fireworks art. It’s so colorful and glitter!
- Love glitter? Then check out this beautiful fireworks art.
- Try this fingerprint firework craft.
- Did you know you can make firework art with paint and a straw.
- We also have a firework craft for toddlers as well.
How did your firework craft turn out?