Lately I have been ordering the Nutella crepes at IHOP and thought I might be able to improve on them at home with my own IHOP Copycat Nutella Crepes Recipe. They are very tasty there, but homemade crepes and fresh strawberries are absolutely cravable. This post contains affiliate links.
What You Need To Make Copycat IHOP Nutella Crepes:
- 8 eggs
- 3 cups of milk
- 3 cups of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- melted butter to baste the crepe maker
I also use a crepe maker.
I am kinda a kitchen gadget girl, but this is one of the NECESSITIES of a kitchen. I have had several over the years and this is the one that is currently working. It makes making crepes super easy. Back to the crepe recipe…
How To Make Copycat IHOP Nutella Crepes
- Mix all the ingredients (except the melted butter) together in a blender until smooth. Let sit at room temperature for a 1/2 hour.
- Baste the crepe maker with melted butter and then dip the pre-heated contraption into a pie plate filled with the batter. Flip over and let cook for 3 minutes or until done.
- Stack completed crepes between wax paper sheets.
- Grab your big ol’ bottle of Nutella.
- Spread the Nutella onto the crepe and then add sliced bananas.
- Roll up the crepe and top with fresh strawberries that are sliced and sprinkled with sugar.
It was very difficult to finish with the photos before I ate this…
I might need this daily.