Did you know that Addison’s Oktoberfest was listed as one of the top 10 Oktoberfest celebrations in the country by USA Today?
More than 60,000 fans of polka, German food and Spaten Bier will gather in Addison's spectacular Addison Circle Park for four days of music, folk dancing, sing-alongs, children's entertainment and more.
She Is Dallas info: Oktoberfest will take place September 15-18 in Addison Circle Park in Addison. Ticket prices for ages 4 and up are: Thursday Sept 15th 6pm – 11pm FREE ADMISSION; Friday Sept 16th 6pm – Midnight $10 Admission; Saturday Sept 17th Noon – 5pm $5 Admission; Saturday Sept 17th 5pm – Midnight $10 Admission; Sunday Sept 18th Noon – 5pm $5 Admission. DFW area Albertsons are also selling $5 anytime tickets. You can also purchase For more information, please visit the Addison Oktoberfest website. You can also follow Addison Special Events on Facebook.
Some of the great events at Oktoberfest include:
- Addison Biz-Spiele (Corporate Challenge) – Assemble a team of colleagues and clients to compete in a variety of Oktoberfest games and earn bragging rights and other great prizes. Presented by the Addison Business Association
- Brau Haus – Enjoy the finest of Bavarian full-service dining featuring an expanded Oktoberfest menu. Reservations required.
- Addison Oktoberfest Run for the Children 5K/1M – Run, walk, start a team or volunteer to support Wipe Out Kids’ Cancer
- Official Tapping of The Keg-Thursday, September 15th at 8:00 p.m.
- Bier Barrel Events – Join us on Saturday for two great Bier Barrel events: Bier Barrel Rolling and Bier Barrel Bowling
- Dachshund Parade and Races – IT’S “DACH” SUNDAY! On Sunday, wiener dogs rule with the Dachshund Parade and the Dachshund Dash!
- German Idol – The Addison Oktoberfest Yodeling Competition is back!
- German Spelling Bee – Think you have what it takes to be the Addison Oktoberfest German Spelling Bee Champion?